Life change time.

Instead of using the interwebz as an addiction to negative things why not turn it into a positive? It's the worlds largest database of information, go learn something you want to do, hell take up wood working as a side project, you don't need to go pay for an expensive trade school to do this.

Limit your video game to less than 2 hours a day, gaming is fucking addictive but you can limit it, stop playing for 10 hours a day, you're fucking 40 years old you're not 16 anymore.

Good luck though, I'd say 2 weeks before you're back in the same vicious loop hole.

35aqjia.gif

Good luck with that!!

I've tried cutting the internet myself here, haha forget it! I was able to last a month before going crazy. The howto's and online shopping (best prices and such) is hard to pass next to.

I know it will be hard but it's for the better and there is the library they have slow computers with internet on it.

You weren't playing WoW, your life is not in peril.

Good luck though I guess. You're taking extreme measures, I doubt this will be good for your family. Anywho, have fun?

It's not extream I grew up no internet or computers, so I'm just going to basic and pay my bills.

well yes I did play wow I got a few lvl 80's and a few servers Im going to give my account to one of my friends.
wow was a wate of time. more so then my other game

Instead of using the interwebz as an addiction to negative things why not turn it into a positive? It's the worlds largest database of information, go learn something you want to do, hell take up wood working as a side project, you don't need to go pay for an expensive trade school to do this.

Limit your video game to less than 2 hours a day, gaming is fucking addictive but you can limit it, stop playing for 10 hours a day, you're fucking 40 years old you're not 16 anymore.

Good luck though, I'd say 2 weeks before you're back in the same vicious loop hole.

I won't be allowed to play 10h a day when I'll be 40?

C'est un peu weird ce thread...si tu utilises la tv et le net de facon modéré ya aucun probleme :dunno:

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Not if you have a family/responsibilities, playing video games when we were teenagers on days off was great, but if you're still Consumed by video games passed your teens you need to change your priorities.

When you'll be 40, your kids will already be grown ups or not far from leaving home anyway, depending how old you were when you had them. Then we can go back to playing 10h a day after that no? no???

donc si je comprend bien puisque tu n'est pas assée responsable pour limité tes heure de Gamming tu va faire chier tout le monde de ta famille avec du camping lol

jk :p

Last edited:
Back