Shopping experience by CobrAAA. Où achetez ses produits ?

any autoobsessed input?

J'ai commandé là à 2 reprises. Le service est très bon. Grande quantité de produits et des bons prix. Le seul point que je peux leur reprocher c'est que le shipping est un peu long mais ça c'est plus la faute a Canada Post. J'avais fait une commande sur Auto Geek et Auto Obsessed en meme temps et AG est arrivé avant...

Bref, aucun problème à commander là.

Le shipping de Autogeek au Canada sa l'air de quoi? Est-ce que les prix son raisonnables ou c'est cher? Parce que messemble que la plus part du monde qui commandait là, faisait shipper leur commande au État-Unis et allait la chercher eux même pour sauver de l'argent.

je reste souvent sous les 100$ pour sauver les douannes, ca me coute environ 20-25$ de shipping et ca prend 2-3 semaines

Ma commande va dépasser les 100$, si je sauve pas les douanes, on parle de combien de plus environ? Je sais pas les frais de dédouanage varie en fonction de quoi...

any autoobsessed input?

Great service ! ordered 2 times and had no problems what so ever !

just placed an order monday and its coming this friday , Customer support is great and communication is good either by phone or email .
Only thing is they dont have a huge selection of products but its decent and no paying duties of course ! just the 5.0% and shipping is free over 150$ ,got to try it !

It seems like most of you are giving feedback based on bulk orders because you wash cars for a living. I'm wondering if/how you recommendations would change if you were not in the business of detailing and just looking for a few items perhaps 1-2 times per year.

It seems like most of you are giving feedback based on bulk orders because you wash cars for a living. I'm wondering if/how you recommendations would change if you were not in the business of detailing and just looking for a few items perhaps 1-2 times per year.

why would it change? do 20 orders or juste 1.. it's still the same process,same guy, same customer service etc.

people dont usually buy in bulk , autogeek does have a larger selection , but if your only buying once or twice get it from anywhere .. great service with autoobsessed ! re-sent me a new package cuz mine got damaged :)

people dont usually buy in bulk , autogeek does have a larger selection , but if your only buying once or twice get it from anywhere .. great service with autoobsessed ! re-sent me a new package cuz mine got damaged :)

so you kept both? damaged but can you still use it? I mean that's sweet. even tho the package is f*cked up you still have a good jar of wax (for exemple)

so you kept both? damaged but can you still use it? I mean that's sweet. even tho the package is f*cked up you still have a good jar of wax (for exemple)

yes sir ! it was a 60 $ bottle it leaked more the 75% i sent him the picture and he sent me a new one with the new order ! im telling you amazing service ! Ask for Troy ;)

yes sir ! it was a 60 $ bottle it leaked more the 75% i sent him the picture and he sent me a new one with the new order ! im telling you amazing service ! Ask for Troy ;)

One day, probly next season, I will try them.

I was emailed a link to this so I should reply. First off I would like to say we take any negative feedback seriously and always try to make sure that a customer ends up happy in the end. I I can I will still see if there is something we can do for the original poster. Understand there will always be a customer that will have a bad experience but it does not reflect the actual amount of very happy customers we have. My reply is in RED below.

Quantity of brand : Good choice of brand but don’t carry the whole line of a X brand.
Service: Nether fast, neither slow.. usually takes 72 hrs to get an answer. I answer all emails daily myself.
Website: They have a problem with it. What is the problem????
Stock: Lots of ‘’out of stock’’ it get frustrated!
Price: Usually 30-50% higher than USA company. WOW! 30-50% Higher? All our prices are very close to the USA prices, this is something we check daily!

I must have ordered over 10 times from them but my last 3 orders were all bad experience so I doubt I will ever buy again from them.

Long story short:
There was a sale on Victoria wax but their website is done in a way that if someone put 100 quantity of a wax in his basket, it will be on hold for the next 3 hours, I think. So, one item can be sold out in a matter of minutes just because some guys takes 4 hours to place an order .

If you ran a website like ours you would know why. If there was no stock management we would sell more than we have and many customers would be pissed that they ordered a product we do not have. If a customer add it to his cart the site needs to give him time to check out before it releases the stock to another. Unfortunately for some reason there are customers that add 100 of a product to their cart for no reason which puts it out of stock for a couple hours.

Here’s what happened with me.. stock was low on 2 differents wax, I put them in my basket and realise it’s sold out after so I must of bought the last one! My car is a mac and their paypal doesn’t work with mac. So I hit my sister’s laptop but hop!! Wax are sold out because I put them in my basket but never been able to proceed the checkout. Such a lame setup…

Of coarse! If there was only one left and you added it to your cart, why would the site allow a different customer on a different PC to buy one that is spoken for? Would you be a happy customer is you bought something we dont actually have?

Took 5 days to answer my email:
Chris offered me to send me another MF and accepted to send me any Victoria wax I wanted at their discount price. But I also wanted to get a CG mat brush and a clay bar.

So I end up paying the shipping lol!!! Wow they are so cheap. I mean, he still would have had to ship that MF for 7.99$ anyways.

This is not something we usually do, if I knew who charged you shipping I will go personally kick their ass for you.

Then, They send me a paypal invoice to pay.. which I pay like 6 hours later. I then realise 3 days later, I was billed twice from eshine!!! They actually took the payment from my CC that I never authorized. That’s FREAKIN ILLEGAL HERE!! I don’t care, what’s their excuse, they don’t have any, they did something illegal here.

When you added the extra products we had to charge for them. This should have (And was) put on your credit card which is not illegal, you gave us your card number! The mistake was that you were sent a PayPal request when you should not have been. We had no problem (of coarse) processing the refund and would never intend on double charging a customer.

The last thing that needs to be addressed it "Dried up" products. I am glad you posted pictures because they let me see that the products are 100% normal. Most Carnauba paste waxes shrink when they are cooled after manufacturing. 80% of waxes we have are shrunk or have pulled away from the sides. THIS IS NORMAL! Our stock is rotated very quick and is never more than a couple months old. The bottle of Clearkote you show is also 100% normal. The product is very high in oils and they pull away from the sides of the bottle like pictured. Every bottle clearkote send us looks like that and the product works great.

Bottles, shrink, expand, waxes shrink, melt etc directly from the manufacturer. It does not mean the product is bad. Leatherique (which was mentioned) is also very bad for this. Their bottles shrink like crazy but the product is new and 100% usable.

Again, I take any feedback seriously and do hope there is still some way we can please cobrAAA. Just email me personally chrispace@eshine.ca and I will see what I can do to make you happy. Heck you have nothing to lose, don't have to order anything! Just email me your order numbers and I will set it right.

I was emailed a link to this so I should reply. First off I would like to say we take any negative feedback seriously and always try to make sure that a customer ends up happy in the end. I I can I will still see if there is something we can do for the original poster. Understand there will always be a customer that will have a bad experience but it does not reflect the actual amount of very happy customers we have. My reply is in RED below.

Quantity of brand : Good choice of brand but don’t carry the whole line of a X brand.
Service: Nether fast, neither slow.. usually takes 72 hrs to get an answer. I answer all emails daily myself.
Website: They have a problem with it. What is the problem????
Stock: Lots of ‘’out of stock’’ it get frustrated!
Price: Usually 30-50% higher than USA company. WOW! 30-50% Higher? All our prices are very close to the USA prices, this is something we check daily!

I must have ordered over 10 times from them but my last 3 orders were all bad experience so I doubt I will ever buy again from them.

Long story short:
There was a sale on Victoria wax but their website is done in a way that if someone put 100 quantity of a wax in his basket, it will be on hold for the next 3 hours, I think. So, one item can be sold out in a matter of minutes just because some guys takes 4 hours to place an order .

If you ran a website like ours you would know why. If there was no stock management we would sell more than we have and many customers would be pissed that they ordered a product we do not have. If a customer add it to his cart the site needs to give him time to check out before it releases the stock to another. Unfortunately for some reason there are customers that add 100 of a product to their cart for no reason which puts it out of stock for a couple hours.

Here’s what happened with me.. stock was low on 2 differents wax, I put them in my basket and realise it’s sold out after so I must of bought the last one! My car is a mac and their paypal doesn’t work with mac. So I hit my sister’s laptop but hop!! Wax are sold out because I put them in my basket but never been able to proceed the checkout. Such a lame setup…

Of coarse! If there was only one left and you added it to your cart, why would the site allow a different customer on a different PC to buy one that is spoken for? Would you be a happy customer is you bought something we dont actually have?

Took 5 days to answer my email:
Chris offered me to send me another MF and accepted to send me any Victoria wax I wanted at their discount price. But I also wanted to get a CG mat brush and a clay bar.

So I end up paying the shipping lol!!! Wow they are so cheap. I mean, he still would have had to ship that MF for 7.99$ anyways.

This is not something we usually do, if I knew who charged you shipping I will go personally kick their ass for you.

Then, They send me a paypal invoice to pay.. which I pay like 6 hours later. I then realise 3 days later, I was billed twice from eshine!!! They actually took the payment from my CC that I never authorized. That’s FREAKIN ILLEGAL HERE!! I don’t care, what’s their excuse, they don’t have any, they did something illegal here.

When you added the extra products we had to charge for them. This should have (And was) put on your credit card which is not illegal, you gave us your card number! The mistake was that you were sent a PayPal request when you should not have been. We had no problem (of coarse) processing the refund and would never intend on double charging a customer.

The last thing that needs to be addressed it "Dried up" products. I am glad you posted pictures because they let me see that the products are 100% normal. Most Carnauba paste waxes shrink when they are cooled after manufacturing. 80% of waxes we have are shrunk or have pulled away from the sides. THIS IS NORMAL! Our stock is rotated very quick and is never more than a couple months old. The bottle of Clearkote you show is also 100% normal. The product is very high in oils and they pull away from the sides of the bottle like pictured. Every bottle clearkote send us looks like that and the product works great.

Bottles, shrink, expand, waxes shrink, melt etc directly from the manufacturer. It does not mean the product is bad. Leatherique (which was mentioned) is also very bad for this. Their bottles shrink like crazy but the product is new and 100% usable.

Again, I take any feedback seriously and do hope there is still some way we can please cobrAAA. Just email me personally chrispace@eshine.ca and I will see what I can do to make you happy. Heck you have nothing to lose, don't have to order anything! Just email me your order numbers and I will set it right.

I started this thread to inform people about my last 2 yr old buying experience. We've talk on another forum and decide ot point you this thread. You said what you had to say. Just like I did.

At the end, I got refunded, I got my victoria wax at discount etc etc. So there's nothing you can do more. However, I think the whole process could of been ''easier''/ more pleased ( plus agréable en français) on my side. I'm also not expecting any freebies, but every single time, I had a problem with another company, I was always pleased to see som freebies in the box as a thank you or sorry.

But in no way I was expecting that kind of service, it's just fun.

Oh and BTW, Chris, when people ask me where to get Duragloss 901 or this or that, I always reply : I don't want to order from eshine, but it's canadian, they have it and you will probably get your order within 72 hours from ordering.

So seriously, don't take it as an offense. I'm still reffering you.

Back