SOWO 2011 - FuelRiders Coverage

PolishSausage

Southern-Worthersee-2011-58.jpg

FULL ARTICLE WITH TONS MORE PICS
http://fuelriders.com/meets/southern-worthersee-sowo-2011-helen-georgia

Last edited:
Nice coverage, was expecting nothing less from fuel riders, quality of cars = Insane ! Was it the first time? How does it compare to h2oi and waterfest ? Is it worth the trip? Looks awesome !

Nice coverage, was expecting nothing less from fuel riders, quality of cars = Insane ! Was it the first time? How does it compare to h2oi and waterfest ? Is it worth the trip? Looks awesome !

x10 better than Waterfest.
Took us 20 hours to get there, with about 2 hours of stops for food and stuff. Definitely worth the time and I want to go back next year.
Amazing cars, great people, beautiful village. Truly an event not to be missed. People there compared it to H2Oi as being a nice laid back event.
Now I just got to put the video together. Will start with a short teaser trailer.

I say CREATION OF NEW SOCIETY/BALL/CRUZE organisation to go down there next year !!

I was thinking of this, but how many montrealers would drive ~18-22hrs to get there...?
I recommend leaving Thursday Morning 4am. Get there at 11pm. Party till 3am. Friday chill and shit.
Saturday the show. Sunday do the 2hr mountain cruise. Then leave in the afternoon.

So you need like 5 days off counting the Monday

I was thinking of this, but how many montrealers would drive ~18-22hrs to get there...?
I recommend leaving Thursday Morning 4am. Get there at 11pm. Party till 3am. Friday chill and shit.
Saturday the show. Sunday do the 2hr mountain cruise. Then leave in the afternoon.

So you need like 5 days off counting the Monday

FUck that ill just fly to Europe and call it a vacation.

Back