Why is Quebec always left behind

NisMobile

About those constests i mean, i remember seeing some toyota ad on tv about registering online and having a chance to win a car, i have tried registering to win a pair of 11k skates on rbk site not a long time ago, and numerous ads on much music where they make sure to mention if youre in quebec you cant participate, none of these worked since im in quebec and im not allowed to participate like ths rest of canada.wtf
i remember seeing here on mr numerous theads about other contests left ou of qc. and today what do i see at subway ?

bs if you ask me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

parce qu'ils ne veulent pas traduire en français le concours tout simplement..

well multi millions companies (maybe billions even), like toyota, reebok, bauer, much music, subway cant hire a french translator and lawyer when theres a potential 10 millions people market? next excuse plz thats bs

you've got two other excuses in your thread :)

indeed, why bother for 10mil people when you can simply not make it for Quebec and be all good with the RONA (lol rest of north america)

wtf avec votre loi 101, vous dites n'importe quoi
la régie des courses et des jeux, Loto Québec est le coupable

Quebec charges a fee if you want to have a contest eligeable in this province. Funny since the companies are already giving stuff away, but quebec wants them to pay to give stuff away lol. real smart.

It has NOTHING to do with translating the contest to french.

Quebec's pretty much like the arrogant greedy child of Canada, who wants more than is fair, and in the end nobody else is gonna waste their time with them.

Imagine you're Subway, you give out free breakfast but you have to get it accepted by the government with all the process and they have to charge you. What would you do? I would simply say fuck off. And that's what's every company is doing.

Imagine you're Subway, you give out free breakfast but you have to get it accepted by the government with all the process and they have to charge you. What would you do? I would simply say fuck off. And that's what's every company is doing.

c'est c'que j'croyais mais par rapport à la langue.. my bad lol

parce que tout est tjrs plus compliqué ici,regarde les nordiques,les innondations etc.......

Back