Toyota Supra | Showcar stunning result | Detailed

Salut, nice job,
dit, fais-tu aussi les réparations de rouilles sur les ailes, par exemple.
Si oui, contact moi, j'ai ma supra MKIV aussi à faire des retouches.
Merci,
continue à faire la bonne job.

Salut, nice job,
dit, fais-tu aussi les réparations de rouilles sur les ailes, par exemple.
Si oui, contact moi, j'ai ma supra MKIV aussi à faire des retouches.
Merci,
continue à faire la bonne job.

Je ne fait pas de job de body.

Merci!! Continue à me suivre :p Ce n'est que le début de l'été!

Ta pas pris de photo dla job cet année? bouuuuu :p

Ben ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii certainsssss !!!! :D Juste que tu me connais, je roule tellement, got no times to upload them !

Amazing Results!
What did you use to treat the plastic? and what did you use for metal polishing?

Thanks man! Wait till you see this year's result.

You can get answer to all your questions if you register for my detailing class. thanks

Vous vous rappelez surment de la belle toyota Supra ? Elle est maintenant passé Single turbo avec quelques autre visite au garage = scratch garantie car mes amis mécanos aiment tellement faire attention aux peintures fragiles.. ou biel ils aiment me donner plus de travail :)

Process :

The Showroom treatment. Period. ( I do whatever needs to be in a dealer showroom. As simple)

- Headlight:

They needed wet-sanding so this was in the to-do list:

dsc9789o.jpg

dsc9790.jpg

dsc9791g.jpg

After the wet-sanding and nano-coating:
dsc9861r.jpg

- Paint reading:

When doing a big correction, it’s mandatory to have a paint gauge to monitor the thickness of the paint:
dsc9898e.jpg

dsc9899sc.jpg

dsc9901y.jpg

dsc9904.jpg

dsc9905g.jpg

dsc9906i.jpg

- Interior :

For reason between me and the owner, we didn’t the extractor wash, we only did a dusting and protecting trim.. He registered to my maintenance wash detail so I will do it next time!

Very very dusty!
dsc9838l.jpg

dsc9839x.jpg

After:

dsc9908u.jpg

dsc9909g.jpg

dsc9910l.jpg

dsc9911v.jpg

- Engine bay:

I’m happy to see that my polishing last year inside the hood lasted quite well. So I just did a quicky and put it another coat of protection. I also polished every metal I could find. With the single turbo conversion there’s now a hole showing that needed a good cleaning too. But hey!! You can’t expect a 20yr old jdm WHITE to still be pure white 20yr old later. You simply can’t haha.

Before:

dsc9803z.jpg

dsc9804i.jpg

dsc9805t.jpg

dsc9806m.jpg

After:

You can see the 75/25 in this picture! The metal polish did a good job.
dsc9830.jpg

dsc9831d.jpg

dsc9832.jpg

dsc9833x.jpg

- Volk racing Wheels:

I then found out that the wheel needed a little polish. Beeing black gloss, swirls was easy to see. I also polished the lip with Menzerna polish since it’s clear-coated not bare metal!

As for the protection, I went crazy with some of the finest wax on the world. Since we will see each other every month, it’s not a problem to re-apply anyways. As always, the wheels were cleaned with Sonax and boars hair brush first.

dsc9800.jpg

dsc9846b.jpg

dsc9848n.jpg

After:
dsc9876s.jpg

- Cleaning:

As always, I cleaned the car using my usual procedure which include the use of many boars brush, APC, Clay bar, foam cannon, chemical decon. Etc.

dsc9807j.jpg

dsc9808p.jpg

dsc9810x.jpg

dsc9811n.jpg

dsc9812.jpg

dsc9813.jpg

dsc9814.jpg

dsc9815w.jpg

- Yellowish rear bumper:

Thanks to a rich tune.. the white bumper takes second to turn yellow haha! I had to compound it, APC it and get under the car to really clean it well along the edge of the bodykit. I tried nano-coating the bumper, maybe it will help.. Dunno!

dsc9797c.jpg

dsc9816a.jpg

After with the exhaust polished:

dsc9877.jpg

Its now as white as it can be! But for how long ? haha
dsc9880.jpg

- Storage damage:

These damages occurred when the car was in storage.. the owner didn’t put a cover on his car and the piping leaked and left some white/yellow-ish residue on the paint like salt in fact..

dsc9792.jpg

dsc9793pd.jpg

dsc9795.jpg

So, what I did is trying with a clay bar, didn’t do nothing. Then tried something more aggressive cleaner, didn’t work either so I went straight to the wet-sanding! Then compounded the whole care anyways. It’s now perfect

dsc9869.jpg

dsc9895l.jpg

dsc9871h.jpg

- Waxing and Cleaner fluid:

So for the finishing touch, nothing less then the finest product on the market; Swissvax Cleaner Fluid to prep the paint and My signature wax made by Raceglaze UK. This wax will give the ultimate shine that will last longer than sealant. This wax is truly exceptional, if you think Zymol Glasur is special, you have no idea what it’s like to work with this product. Thanks Raceglaze for trusting me.

dsc9844.jpg

dsc9851.jpg

dsc9855.jpg

dsc9856h.jpg

dsc9858q.jpg

dsc9859.jpg

dsc9863.jpg

dsc9864.jpg

Trim were fully dressed also:
dsc9865d.jpg

dsc9867.jpg

dsc9875c.jpg

dsc9874h.jpg

dsc9872j.jpg

dsc9878l.jpg

dsc9885b.jpg

dsc9886o.jpg

dsc9888.jpg

Oh I wet-sanded that area also, big scratch from someone who layed on the car:
dsc9894y.jpg

dsc9893a.jpg

dsc9891y.jpg

dsc9890.jpg

dsc9889l.jpg

Ça m’a fait plaisir et j’espère que ça va taire certains ….. Faites moi confiance, laissez moi votre auto pour 48 heures, vous allez voir le résultat ;)

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca
For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Joel avait un photoshoot la fin de semaine passé et m'a demandé de la shiner/refresh pour le shoot. Surtout que l'auto est à vendre, faut qu'elle soit toujours à son meilleur.

Donc, nous avons passé environ 2h30 sur la voiture! Il pleurait presque après, Monsieur. voulait plus la sortir et aller l'entreposer tout de suite dan sle garage avant le shooting! pfff. quand ça shine, c'est fait pour rouler :p

Un peu de waterspot parce que l'auto a dormis 1 semaine dehors sans être lavé et la pluie a travaillé un peu le clear:

Special reserve est encore comme jours 1 après presque 2 mois.
dsc2627d.jpg

dsc2628a.jpg

Comme toujours, le bumper était jaune..
dsc2629m.jpg

dsc2630t.jpg

Pour ces roues, je comprenais pas comment ils avaient perdu autant de shine en si peu de temps. Alors, je me suis mis à frotter ça comme un débile, Joel était à coté de moi, il voyait la différence LIVE, son expression était très drôle!! C'est le genre de chose qui m'arrive à tous les jours car c'est moi qui corrige votre auto haha
dsc2631v.jpg

Après:
dsc2632s.jpg

C'est le temps d'y donner une autre couche de ma cire signature Raceglaze Special Reserve:
dsc2634t.jpg

Full white, ton of depth! wetness à son meilleur!
dsc2637n.jpg

la correction est toujours très bonne!
dsc2638t.jpg

dsc2641k.jpg

dsc2642i.jpg

dsc2644r.jpg

dsc2645l.jpg

dsc2646mu.jpg

dsc2647a.jpg

Merci de ta confiance ! ;) hahaha

says it the write up that you didn't cover your car and a pipe leaked on it.

Oh that, yeah a pipe leaked on it, but that wasnt during the storage, thats why I was confused with the post above... the car was out of "storage mode", but yeah a pipe started to leak and it was right on top of my car in the garage. Took some days before I realize it was coming from there... and it was too late..!

ton english est '' don ben sua coche el' gros! '' Joel haha ;) Sont où les photos?

inside: t'as tu un igniteur qui traine ?

Malgré quelques recommandations farfelus, Joël m’a contacter pour que je puisse ôter ces morceaux de caoutchouc sur sa peinture blanche, dans la même journée, j’ai pu me rendre chez lui pour exécuté le travail.

dsc2972v.jpg

dsc2973b.jpg

Avec un petit polissage à la main et une cire, voici le résultat ; disparu

dsc2974t.jpg

dsc2975.jpg

L'auto est toujours bien belle et à vendre ! :p

Back