New summer, New look E46 content

Reckless/Racer

nicebimmer4.jpg

Let me know what you guys think *tu*

I'm looking for the ''dislike'' button...

Your car was so clean! Still an awesome E46, but the hood is too much for me personnally *tu*

my oem hood got destroy by rock chips so i wanted to go CF to match my trunk but they only made it in boser for pre facelift. Thanks for the opinions

Dude, I saw you at Julep, I love your car. Maybe that's because I also have a CF boser (painted) hood for my Jetta.

My compliments to your cool Bimmer.

WTF, le hood est nice, ca donne une ptite touch de plus ( c'est pas comme si yavais des traps ou encore pire, des traps en plastique collé avec du tape 2 bords!) et de loins, les réflections sont belles.

J'adore le look du hood! Ça me fait penser un peu à une M3 e92 et comme tu dis ça donne une touche originale et différente. Good job!

That hood is waaaayyyy too monchar.com
I agree. Not a fan of the M3 style hood, just regular CF hood would look better. Front CF splitter would look better if it extended to the side. You have a great looking E46, no need to try and make it look like an M car. But overall, still looks great and as long as you like it, nothing else matters. Congrats!

Back