Stunning 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR - Must Be Seen! - Tuned

archaeic_bloke

This car has been my pride and joy for the last 3 years, I have loved every second of ownership.

CONTACT: You can reach me here: laroche.jo s h AT gmail DOT com (Just remove all the spaces and change words for symbol)

HISTORY: The car was brought in from Japan (Auction Sheet available) 100% oem stock with excellent maintenance. Over the years I have upgraded many parts and done all the maintenance to the fullest extent. No expense has been spared, every part is brand name. I drive this car mainly on weekends back and forth from the city. Never been in an accident, Never gotten a ticket from police, no insurance claims. Plated and Inspected since 2008 (100% documentation available).

This is not another ticking time-bomb GTR, and you can expect zero surprises or problems in the near future. This is the car you buy if you're looking for a sure thing, after reading about this car there will be no doubt as to the condition and care for this car.

Service work and engine rebuild done by Autoworx 2 years ago (about 10,000 km on fresh engine) and recent compression test by Haig showed all cylinders above 150 PSI! Dyno-Tuning by Pat @ Team ACSP, both Haig (autoworx) and Pat know this car very well and will testify as to the work and condition of the vehicle!

Link here for Video of Dyno-tuning:

I have every single user-manual for all the parts installed, and am willing to take the time to teach the new owner about every little detail so that you may use all the features to their fullest extent.

That being said my Reason for selling is that I'm going to Business School - MBA - and will need money to pay for that in the future.

TEST DRIVES: I'm willing to bring anyone for a ride who might be interested, I love driving this car and love sharing and talking about this car with everyone who's interested! So please, don't hesitate to call me up and come check it out, even if your a little un-sure!

If YOU want to drive the car yourself, you have to be serious about buying the car though.

GENERAL:
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR
RB26DETT (2.6L Straight 6 - Dual overhead Cams - Electronic Fuel Injection - Twin Turbo)
All Wheel Drive - Multi-link Suspension
N1 front bumper
100% working ICE cold Digital A/C

FUEL: Tuned for 94 Octane petro-Can (possible to easily re-tune for other fuel if necessary)

POWER: The car put down over 400 wheel horse power on a Mustang Rolling Road Dyno running 18 PSI of boost. Boost can be set at either 14, 15, 16, 17 or 18 PSI for more or less power as you desire. The mustang Dyno reads VERY conservatively compared to other Dynos like Dynapak etc.

PRICE: The price is listed as $21,995 which includes everything. I have receipts for more than $40,000 worth of purchases and a complete Excel sheet with a full history of costs and dates. If you like the car but find the price is out of your range, there is LOTS of room to negotiate as there are many after-market parts which we can remove and sell separately if necessary to lower the price. So please do not let the price discourage you! If you are serious about buying, talk to me and we can work out a price that is fair for both of us. My goal is to find a happy home for this car.

And now for the Spec Sheet...

ENGINE BLOCK
ACL Calico Coated Race Main, Rod and Thrust Bearings
R34 GTR Crank
N1 Oil Pump
N1 Water Pump
Nissan Idler, Tensioner and Timing Belt
Nissan Oxygen Sensors Replaced
Nissan Alternator, A/C and Power Steering Belts Replaced
Silicon Heater Hose kit - All Water Lines
Gaskets and Seals Replaced New
2 x Garrett 2860RS - 5 Turbo Chargers
Stainless Steel braided Oil and Water lines
Oil restrictors
Redline Shock proof Heavy Gear Oil Front and Rear Diff.
Motul Racing 15W-50 Engine Oil
Nismo Classic Metal Oil Fill cap
Greddy Oil Filter Relocation and Oil Cooler Kit
Greddy Engine Grounding Kit

FUEL
Sard 280 L/Hour In-Tank Fuel pump
Denso 660 cc Low Impedance Fuel Injectors (cleaned and flow tested)

TRANSMISSION
New OEM Flywheel
Bully Stage 3 - 6 puck Sprung hub clutch (Brand New and Guaranteed)
Stainless Steel Braided and Sleeved Clutch line
ATE Super Blue Clutch Fluid
Clutch Dampening Circuit Removed
Redline Shock Proof Heavy Gear Oil

COOLING
Koyo Alloy Racing Radiator w/ OEM Shroud
Water Wetter, Antifreeze and H2O coolant
Samco Upper and Lower Silicon Radiator Hoses
Alloy Radiator Over-Flow tank w/ level indicator

INTAKE AND FLOW
Apex'i Cold Air Suction Power Intakes and Elbows
Divided Twin Turbo Pipe
HKS Intercooler Full Hard-Piping Kit
Vibrant Silicone Hose Couplers
T-Bolt Locking Hose Clamps
ARC Intercooler w/ Spray
2 x Blitz VD Blow Off Valves (Vent to Atmosphere)

EXHAUST
2 x RS*R Hi-Grade Stainless Steel 3" Divided Dump pipes
RS*R Hi-Grade Stainless Steel 3.5" Down pipe
Stainless Steel 3.5" De-Cat
HKS Stainless Steel 3.5" Hi-Power Silent Cat Back Exhaust

SUSPENSION AND HANDLING
Nismo Front Strut Tower Bar
Nismo Rear Strut Tower Bar
Tein Type HR Coil-overs - Adjustable
AMS Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms (solid bearing)
Cusco Adjustable Front Tension rods
Cusco Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms
Cusco Front 24mm Solid Swaybar with new bushings
Nissan Ball joints, Boots and Tie-rods all replaced
HICAS - Rack welded, Lines and Solenoids Removed
Rear Subframe and Diff. bushes replaced with Solid Alloy Collars
CMR Rear 30mm Solid Swaybar with new bushings and polyeurathane link bushings

WHEELS
Rear: 18" x 9.5" SSR Type-C RS Forged with 265/35 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R
Front: 18" x 9" SSR Type-C RS Forged with 235/40 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R
Rays Racing Duraluminum Extended Locking Lug Nuts.
Nismo Valve Stem Caps

BRAKES
Rebuilt and Painted gold Nissan Calipers
Brembo Cross-Drilled Front and Rear Rotors
Hawk HPS Pads
Stainless Steel Braided and Sleeved Brake Lines
RBF660 High Temperature Brake Fluid
Cusco Brake Master Cylinder Stopper Brace

INTERIOR AND ELECTRONICS
Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer
Defi Link II Control Unit and Data-Logger
Defi BF-Red 60mm Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Water Temperature and Boost
Greddy A-Pillar Pod 2 x 60mm Gauge holder
Veilside 340 km/h Speedometer
Nissan Speedometer Cable Replaced
Conversion to Red LED Instrument Bulbs
A/C and Climate Control Re-Located to lower console
Center Console Carbon Fiber and Red Kevlar Backing Plate
R34 GTR Racing Seats (Passenger and and Driver)
Pioneer CD/MP3 Head unit with Alpine 3 way rear speakers
Black Leather shift and E-brake boots with red stitching
Nismo Alloy shift knob

OTHER
Optima Red Top Gel Battery Re-Located to trunk
Stinger LCD Voltage display in Trunk
200 Amp Circuit Breaker w/ Reset
Full ground wire front to back
Underbody Coated and Sealed with POR-15 Black
Windshield Washer Bottle Re-located to trunk
Rear Wiper Assembly Deleted
Rear Window Spray Button Triggers Intercooler Spray
Charcoal Canister Removed
Medium Engine Bay Wire Tuck
Power Steering Pump Modified to Remove HICAS Section
GTR Laser Etched Fuse Box and ABS cover

8542jjm_20.jpeg

19924ke_20.jpeg

67773d1_20.jpeg

212818a_20.jpeg

193819f_20.jpeg

very very nice detailed sale. Good luck buddy. We need more JDM's sale like this lol, most of them are like : here's the specs , come see the car.

^^ Thanks very much for the kind words both of you! I'm happy that I got to experience and learn so much from this car, it literally taught me everything I know about cars. I hope that it will bring as much joy to a new owner as it has to me! Thanks again :)

Bonne chance dans ta vente, ce sont ces voitures la qui en valle la peine, dommage que mon budget ne puisse dépasser les 13K, jadore ta voiture. Elle semble bien entretwnue pour vrai. Bump!

Merci bcp @6inline :)

MORE INFO

After a few of the same emails with questions I wanted to post up the responses here for everyone to see.

- This GTR is still All Wheel Drive, to put it in RWD for the dyno video all we did was pull the fuse in the engine bay, the fuse is back in, and now runs AWD all the time, unless you wanna pull the fuse etc.

- Never been winter driven and always 100% heated garage kept inside.

- Just did a weekend trip in the GTR myself this weekend, and I determind the fuel economy with the new ECU tune settings, I put 94 octane gas, and got 520 km from a full tank!!

- AUDIO: Pioneer head unit with CD/MP3/Ipod etc... 2 of 3-way Japanese Alpine speakers in the rear and 2 brand new 4x6 up front. (good audio quality)

Please shoot me an email or call if you're interested or have any questions... I'm always down to talk to anyone about Skylines! :D

Also, a few more pics to share

josh+GTR+009.jpg

Josh+R32+003.jpg

IMG_5324.JPG

This is a shot of the Chassis protection work I did, its like this in all wheel wells, and on the frame rails too.

IMG_5738.JPG

picture of the brand new Garrett 2860R-5's

IMG_5948.JPG

picture evidence of recent compression test

PB160245.JPG

the power upgrade kit I installed prior to tuning:

PC220262.JPG

the upgraded front and rear swaybars too

PC220261.JPG

P1310384.JPG

pic of the brand new clutch
stage3.jpg

and the dyno sheet from the last run we did
P4180739.JPG

Update Time:

Starting Today, This GTR is on hold for a buyer, a significant deposit has been placed to hold the car until July 23 at which point the car should be fully sold and gone on its way to a new happy home.

I will still be happy to answer any and all questions you guys have though, so feel free to reach out if your curious.

Thanks for all the kind words so far, and all the love for this car, I'm certain the new owner will keep her in great shape! :)

I will update this again if any circumstances change or if the car leaves before July 23.

:D I like this picture...
P4180726.JPG

Back