damn rain storm.

What Fleshlight time?

Pierrefonds here, no power outages yet, but there are some on Sources between Adonis and Guzzo. I was about to fill up my car when power went out.... FAWK.

Wind was gusting like mad before, but honestly, it lasted 10-15 minutes, max. Rain was COLD as shit though... brrrr.

6+ hours with no power. Can i sue hydro for lost work time? i work from home.... i assume not but it doesnt hurt to ask.

didnt have power for 12 hours , it came back this morning, pierrefonds is only area i know when a little storm shows up i expect no electricity.

fu mtl city i missed game 4

ups has a service where they come with this special truck like a generator and they plug it onto your home power installations to deliver power, but its expensive only the wi jews can offord it

UPS in this case is for an "Uninterrupted Power Supply" You see them in stores and business... Looks like a big chunky power bar but it stores power... it kicks in as soon as the power drops. Usually they allow you to save your work and then shut down your computers/servers in a normal sequence. Most UPS's give you from 30-60 minutes of back up power.

UPS in this case is for an "Uninterrupted Power Supply" You see them in stores and business... Looks like a big chunky power bar but it stores power... it kicks in as soon as the power drops. Usually they allow you to save your work and then shut down your computers/servers in a normal sequence. Most UPS's give you from 30-60 minutes of back up power.

do you internet sometimes or no? thanks for ruining the joke jackass

Costco had an APC a while ago. It powers my pc with 22" monitor for ~2 hrs.
They also act as surge protectors, and powerbars. They are definitely worth the price.
all my key electronics have their own.

Back