Photoshoot: OD Meet Feature- 240sx

Very nice, great stance too. Don't go hellaflush like the other bandwagoners do.

You created your own style, this I respect, Thumbs up.

Superb S14 and a great mod list, a rare site in Quebec. For the record, I wouldn't call Gravity's uber rare, you can still buy them new, but had that trully been your argument for owning them, switching to profs or meisters would make no sense.

X2 I have a set of Meisters in my basement, they're very nice but way overrated wheels imo.

I vouch for Rarity > Trend.

Superb S14 and a great mod list, a rare site in Quebec. For the record, I wouldn't call Gravity's uber rare, you can still buy them new, but had that trully been your argument for owning them, switching to profs or meisters would make no sense.

Wrong...you cannot buy them anymore...lots of sites have them listed, but you call and they say SORRY they are discontinued! I tried many places believe me....im still trying to find center caps! But no honestly i used to have 18x10 Ikon wheels, painted custom orange, someone make me a decent offer so i sold them....and my friend was selling these wheels at the same time....so i bought them off him, refinished and polished the lip, painted the spokes gold (they were silver)....slapped some spacers on...and called it a day ;)

Back