Almost got killed by a huge wing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFlys

Was riding my bike on the 15 north this afternoon, was following a minivan, I changed lane and saw a biiig aluminium wing laying in the lane!!
I was lucky to avoid it cause it would be a hard crash for me fur sure,,, dont understand why it was there,,wtf, the guy putted an ugly plane wing on its car and not even able to fix it?!?!!
didnt see the car on the side of the road,,, maybe he was still flying in the air!! lol

THese wings have some much downforce that the flanges that hold them down arent strong enough! :bigup:

The reason why they should be illegal. At least mufflers and springs don't attack other road user.

PassatVR6 said:
THese wings have some much downforce that the flanges that hold them down arent strong enough! :bigup:

The only downforce they have is the actual weight of the wing weighing the trunk down.

I've had to avoid a muffler once...
and radial thread remains from a semi...

my oncle is paralized from the waist down for the rest of his days
from a motorcycle accident involving a cushon from a couch or something, spun up into the fork and jammed his front wheel

gotta keep an EYE out for those obstacles, knowing how to avoid and manoeuver at high speed is what im practicing

TracK said:

from a motorcycle accident involving a cushon from a couch or something, spun up into the fork and jammed his front wheel

That really sucks :(

its horrible.

this was about 20 years ago, still lives a very good life today thanks to his compensation

TracK said:
its horrible.

this was about 20 years ago, still lives a very good life today thanks to his compensation

Still, no money could ever compensate for losing your life and not being able to ride a bike ever again.

TracK said:

gotta keep an EYE out for those obstacles, knowing how to avoid and manoeuver at high speed is what im practicing

I'm sorry for your uncle,,,
It happened to me too when following a semi,, tire blowed out
pieces of rubber flying all around, but I was in car.... received some pieces but avoided most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back