Some 2013 Porsche Cajun info from CAR magazine.

AC22

Legacy Member
http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret.../Porsche-Cajun-2013-its-the-new-baby-Cayenne/

Porsche Cajun (2013): it's the new baby Cayenne

By Georg Kacher (artist's impression Christian Schulte)

Spy shots

08 June 2011 14:55

Porsche is readying its new Cajun, short for Cayenne junior. Every bit as spicy as its bigger brother, the Cajun CUV (compact utility vehicle or coupé ute) is scheduled to go into production in spring 2013 - but you can see it two years early in our artist's impression.

The sporty crossover is based on the-then facelifted Audi Q5. Audi would reportedly prefer Porsche to concentrate on an even more dynamic standalone three-door version, but the Weissach dream team claims it needs the volume generated by the four-door model to warrant the postulated double-digit profit margin.

PorscheCajun2013.jpg

nice un Q5 avec un badge porsche
its not as simple as that. perhaps the barebones chassis is the same, but if anything like the cayenne, EVERYTHING else will be pure porsche.
Cool sports car bro.
driven a cayenne turbo bro? faster than most sports cars and handles damn good too.
not a sports car, but much better than any other SUV i've driven, and i wouldn't doubt the cajun will be awesome too

its not as simple as that. perhaps the barebones chassis is the same, but if anything like the cayenne, EVERYTHING else will be pure porsche.

driven a cayenne turbo bro? faster than most sports cars and handles damn good too.
not a sports car, but much better than any other SUV i've driven, and i wouldn't doubt the cajun will be awesome too

As a matter of fact I have, and you're right that it's freaking lolzy driving something so huge that can go so fast. Stupid is indeed fun, but I would never buy one.

Back