Event Coverage: Car Fever!

JagImaging

MR staff member
displayimage.php

This past weekend and other edition of Car Fever took place at Napierville Dragway. It was a super nice day for a car show and a lot of people came out to see some show cars, some fast cars and a little drift demo.

This 911 was just beautiful..
displayimage.php

Stupid fast civic!
displayimage.php

This bimmer was sick..SR-20 powered!
displayimage.php

Eurokracy making a strong showing!
displayimage.php

There was even a bike stunt demo.
displayimage.php

I loved this truck!
displayimage.php

And like every car show..there were some models too.
displayimage.php

Full Gallery: http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=1059

Happy to see some drifthing action there. Didn't know you where there until the end of the day. Thats great coverage. You got some sick drag shot too :D

Thanks for the three pictures of my car on the drift pad (Green Coupe). Would you have some shoot of a white S13 Hatchback somewhere ? Or some shots of our tandem runs ? That would be great.

wow thanks for the shoot of my bimmer!!!! great picture and you have a lot of them!!!! good job thank you very much!!! *tu*

Last edited:
a mitochondrie: jen es une couple de photos du blanc ainsi que votre tandem... jvais assayer de vous mettre sa su peu!!!!

like usual jag imaging forget abouts all the other people that show up at this event and takes pictures of all his friends cars wft the other cars are not good enough for you. what about the people that won trophies was about the shops, audio, all the other cars that we dont see but he had the time to upload 150 shots of burn outs wft do i really care about smoke shows or 20 pics of a bmw doing drift fine its nice but 20 pics of that waiste of time what about the sponcers people that made up this show like plaza performance, lap, performance d federal and so on what about the dj who put on a great show and all the winners at the end of the day no pics of them and katay and his team for putting up a great show. personally enought is enought this guy show be banned from all the show and hire some one who can take all shots and really show what goes on, personally next time i see this moron im going to shove his camera up his ass

Je te connais pas pis c'est bien tan mieux. Mais tu devrais pas attaquer Jeremy de la sorte. Il couvrait l’évènement pour Montréal Racing et les photos sont géniales. Oui il y a des photos de drift. Oh et de burnouts aussi. Toutes ces photos ont été prises lors de l'évènement si je ne me trompe pas. Je suis d'accord avec toi quand tu dis que ça ne reflète pas a 100% l'ambiance et les détails de la journée. Je trouve que le cover est pas mal surtout qu'on a pas a attendre 2 semaines pour voir des photos. Puis si tu crois qu'il fait du favoritisme je peut t'assurer que tu es dans l'erreur. Mais quand même, il y a une façon de critiquer les gens. PIS TOÉ TES UN CALISSE DE TATA. Faire des menaces en public de la sorte ... Bravo, ça prouve que j'veux même pas te connaitre (quoique je suis tout de même un peu curieux HAHA !)

not for anything but its a was a great show but after looking at all these pics it only looked like a drag show what happened to all the cars the trophies the people that put up the show the sponcers. no whats nore important is to show that there were burn outs and drift but always the same cars. i really dont care if they take pics of the cars fron eurokrazy or skip team hv but atleast show the people that are on mtl racing what goes on at these shows give these kids that are building ther cars some hope when they see there car on the web sites and be proud of what they built. what about the people who won at the show no pic thats why im pissed at this ass, its always the same crap with this guy .
-Buy camera
-Take pics
-STFU
-Profit

like usual jag imaging forget abouts all the other people that show up at this event and takes pictures of all his friends cars wft the other cars are not good enough for you. what about the people that won trophies was about the shops, audio, all the other cars that we dont see but he had the time to upload 150 shots of burn outs wft do i really care about smoke shows or 20 pics of a bmw doing drift fine its nice but 20 pics of that waiste of time what about the sponcers people that made up this show like plaza performance, lap, performance d federal and so on what about the dj who put on a great show and all the winners at the end of the day no pics of them and katay and his team for putting up a great show. personally enought is enought this guy show be banned from all the show and hire some one who can take all shots and really show what goes on, personally next time i see this moron im going to shove his camera up his ass

On s'en CALISSE TU des char Rice quin on gagner des trophé et du DJ lol

retourne dans ton ostie de trou a rat pis STFU

Ahhh ça explique pourquoi que j'ai croisé une gang de char qui se suivaient sur la 40 dimanche matin.

@dubaholic phil ... Super ton char.

Back