Ford Mustang Bullitt SOLD

Tant que j'ai pas vendu mon sacrament de ranger je peux pas faire de move... Il edt beau c'est ca le pire, c'est juste pas facile a vendre un 2010. Il est jacke 5-6 po avec des mud terrain. T'es un gars de ford, si tu connais du monde que ca pourrait interesser dit moi le!!

Alright je garde mes yeux ouvert!

Last edited:
Times are tough when it comes to selling Mustangs. Good luck, car looks great.

I know, I'm suprised ours are not sold yet! ,

It will sell though, it is a blast to drive and is even a good daily driver. I've also driven mustangs in winter and as long as you have the right tires, all's good.

When I see this car I get fucking weak... I love this generation 'stang, and this one, wingless, so clean... If I had this car I would spend 3/4 of my day babying her and washing her... I would keep it forever...

GLWS man, I dunno how this hasn't sold yet...

that sound.... JIMP, no import can touch that...

When I see this car I get fucking weak... I love this generation 'stang, and this one, wingless, so clean... If I had this car I would spend 3/4 of my day babying her and washing her... I would keep it forever...

GLWS man, I dunno how this hasn't sold yet...

that sound.... JIMP, no import can touch that...

Thanks! In my opinion this car only needs a set of 18x10 rims and wide ass tires to make it look right! it is already lowered compared to the stock GT too

Back