MKIV Stolen june 29 2011 (update with pics and info)

systemcrash

Hi guys,

Someone stole my car.

Golf 4 doors dark blue
Boser hood
Porsche Turbo badge on the back.

Last time car have been seen was 9:30am at 29 june 2011 :cry:

If u have any details, feel free to Pm me!

Insurance are fucking crooks they give me shit for it.

cimg0841z.jpg

cimg0845h.jpg

cimg0847h.jpg

Plate --> N67 BBR

I doubt your boser hood will end up as scrap metal...it might be a matter of months or years but it will probably turn up on another car so keep an eye out! Engine will probably end up swapped into a rusty mk2-3 sadly...I'll keep an eye out

...karma will do the rest

couple of years ago my cuz got his jetta mk4 1.8t gli stolen at 10:30 at night in his parking lot and saw it leave in front of his eyes, called the cops and at 12:00pm the cops found the car in the port of mtl in pieces getting ready to put in a can !!!

sad to see that , hope its not a dub guy , would be really stupid to do that !!

eyes are out !!

couple of years ago my cuz got his jetta mk4 1.8t gli stolen at 10:30 at night in his parking lot and saw it leave in front of his eyes, called the cops and at 12:00pm the cops found the car in the port of mtl in pieces getting ready to put in a can !!!

sad to see that , hope its not a dub guy , would be really stupid to do that !!

eyes are out !!

Jesus Christ I'm gonna cry.

I would never thought someone would steal a Golf. My neighbor has BMW, TSX, Vw CC... but they decided to take mine /cry

Gang de bs moi je suis aucunement violent mais trouver le gars qui vollerait mon auto je serait facilement capable de le stabber

Gang de bs moi je suis aucunement violent mais trouver le gars qui vollerait mon auto je serait facilement capable de le stabber
Same here bro, Im not violent but If It happens to me Id beat him to death with anything sharp I can find, ill keep my eyes open, sad for you buddy !

aight I gave up all hope to find my car.

I had some pst from MR racing and other users forums about failed stealing attempt and alarms trigered in mid of the night for no reason from the last 2 weeks .... and it look likes someone is trying to setup a MK3 1.8T.

So watch out guys. Thanks for the support.

Back