More Metro Violence/ Violence Dans le Metro

od_man99

Une mère de famille a dénoncé l'attaque dont ont été victimes sa fille, âgée de 32 ans, et son conjoint, au métro Berri-UQAM, samedi soir.

L'altercation a pris naissance au métro Longueuil, vers 21h30.

«Ma fille et son conjoint attendaient pour passer le tourniquet du métro. Le préposé avait barré les tourniquets. Il y avait une dizaine de jeunes femmes de race noire qui attendaient. Une d'entre elles n'avait pas réussi à passer le tourniquet. Elles ont commencé à gueuler et à crier après le préposé. Ce manège a duré une quinzaine de minutes. Le préposé avait appelé les policiers pour faire ramener l'ordre. Au bout de dix à quinze minutes, elle leur a demandé de se taire, car elles dérangeaient tout le monde», a expliqué la mère à l'émission Le vrai Négociateur, lundi matin.

Invectivés sans relâche par le groupe de jeunes filles qui a pris place dans le même wagon de métro qu'eux, le couple s'est rendu à la station Berri-UQAM. C'est alors qu'ils se sont fait attaquer.

«Arrivée en haut de l'escalier mobile, deux membres de ce groupe ont attaqué ma fille de dos. Elles lui ont tiré les cheveux, lui ont donné des coups de poing dans le dos et lui ont arraché les colliers. Son conjoint, voyant ceci, a tenté de se porter à la défense de ma fille. Le groupe s'est alors jeté sur lui, l'ont jeté par terre et elles se sont mis à lui donner des coups de poing.»

La mère s'interroge sur le civisme des gens présents à la station Berri-UQAM à ce moment.

«Il n'y avait pas de sécurité. Il y avait plein de gens qui regardaient la scène. Personne ne bougeait. Ma fille s'est mise à crier de lâcher son conjoint, qu'il était en train de se faire tuer. Elle a vu un homme de race noire arriver, un bon samaritain. Il s'est dit qu'il était temps que quelqu'un fasse quelque chose.»

La victime a refusé de porter plainte.

This is why the metro is becoming shit. I would of freaked the fuck out had anyone attacked my lady.

Wow, typical female Naggers.

1) This is a perfect example of how a black man stopped a bunch of Naggers. Notice the difference here.

2) WTF, can that guy not fight. I know they're a bunch of apes but seriously, where are your balls man. Minus the turning green part, i'd fucking go hulk on their ass and I wouldn't care what age,sex and condition they were.

Wow, typical female Naggers.

1) This is a perfect example of how a black man stopped a bunch of Naggers. Notice the difference here.

2) WTF, can that guy not fight. I know they're a bunch of apes but seriously, where are your balls man. Minus the turning green part, i'd fucking go hulk on their ass and I wouldn't care what age,sex and condition they were.

LOL !!!

Is it me, or when they(female n!igga) are in flock, they're all bat-shit crazy ? The more they are, the crazier they are ...

LOL !!!

Is it me, or when they(female n!igga) are in flock, they're all bat-shit crazy ? The more they are, the crazier they are ...

same could be said for nationality tho imho.

Arab-trash, white-trash, armenian-trash, greek-trash, asian-trash, italian-trash, *input race/nationality*-trash males or females in flock are always bat-shit crazy.

Problem is that some nationalities/races have a far superior trash ratio than others.

^^That's an easy one. When you hit someone, or you are involved physically, both parties will be arrested. I once got into a scrap with a taxi driver and although his eye was gashed open he didn't want to press charges because he didn't want to get arrested also.

The system is pretty messed up.

However, had I been the dude, he should of placed his back to a wall and just gone ape shit like 250 said.

Arab-trash, white-trash, armenian-trash, greek-trash, asian-trash, italian-trash, *input race/nationality*-trash males or females in flock are always bat-shit crazy.

Problem is that some nationalities/races have a far superior trash ratio than others.

Yeah, seems that some are plaguing society and are in much higher numbers. So if you import 30000 haitians and 45 % is like that.....

Pretty much

@jpf412, it's mob mentality. Doesn't matter who, what, when and where, you could throw a saintly group together and they'd end up doing something they wouldn't have done individually. However this does not imply the result is negative or that it's limited to things that can only be done in a group, like sports.

Take for example drinking. Most people are not heavy drinkers but put them with a group and bingo they drink til they puke.

Back