New set of wheels...*bike inside*

PoweredbyHonda

Legacy Member
so the story starts like this, moved out to bc from mtl for work. got here the 28th of june just in time to move into my new place here in van city and have been walking/bus/skytraining it everywhere...finally found something worth it for me, i dont do a lot of kms during the week...i work only 15kms away from home, side streets all the way no traffic 15 min max :p plus i got the rockies in my back yard lol so i needed something cheap fun and something i can enjoy the scenery here :D opped for this, 30,000kms on it always maintained at dealer (got a file folder full of receipts from 05') its like the gouv. encourages ppl to ride instead of drive, its super cheap here (keep in mind i am 30 now and have an excelent drivers abstract)

so here she is, daily driver, can be used 10 months of the year and orgasmic to sattle up lol
comments questions welcomed
carte blamche

ps - skytrain is an above ground metro system lol

2005 Honda CBR Repsol Edition 1000RR

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

SAM_0455.jpg

SAM_0457.jpg

SAM_0458.jpg

SAM_0459.jpg

SAM_0460.jpg

SAM_0461.jpg

SAM_0462.jpg

SAM_0463.jpg

SAM_0464.jpg

SAM_0465.jpg

SAM_0467.jpg

i know its just a Repsol, seen one seen them all...but i am very proud of her lol and i appolagise for soo many pics...will have an update of the bike up in the mountains by this weekend, might be heading to whistler :p

Thanks guys for the positive feedback! I love her so much lol she can ride me better than any woman can ;) lol

Ces pas vraiment Cher ici jai trouver une maison que je lous pour 450$/m il faux que tu cherche comme il faux pi ces tres possible de trouver DES affair beau, bon, pas cher lol

Wtf avec ton 450$ par mois?!?!?

Le cout de la vie en CB est plus cher qu'au quebec et tu paies

Une maison moins cher qu'un apart au quebec...Il manque des details la.

Awww man, what I'd give to be back in the West. And what would I give to have a bike like that! Damn plates are way too overpriced!

Wtf avec ton 450$ par mois?!?!?

Le cout de la vie en CB est plus cher qu'au quebec et tu paies

Une maison moins cher qu'un apart au quebec...Il manque des details la.

i rent a room in a house but have full access to the house as long as i clean up after myself, pic of my first months receipt to come

Trip Vancouver - Seattle en bike. C'est ce que je ferais.
Beau bike mec.

passport first, then van to seatle all the way to Cali :p

Awww man, what I'd give to be back in the West. And what would I give to have a bike like that! Damn plates are way too overpriced!

its fantastic here i dont ever want to leave, to hell with umbrellas...got my rainsuit! w00t w00t lol

Back