*Stolen parts - Procharger, Varrstoen wheels, AEM gauges, ALLSTAR fittings* - Federal

BlueDSM

Legacy Member
I'm writing on behalf of Federal Mufflers in Lachine.

Some scumbag(s) broke into our shop last night, and literally EMPTIED everything we had in our show trailer. They also stole a set of wheels off on of our customer's project trucks (Howard's Nissan Frontier).

PLEASE keep your eyes open for the following items:
Procharger P1SC Supercharger Head
Procharger Intercooler
Procharger blow off valve
Varrstoen 18x10.5 flat black wheels. 5x114.3 +22 offset
Megan Racing 240SX Tie rods, rear control arms, front tension rods, SR20 engine mounts
A bunch of ALLSTAR fittings and stainless hoses
American Racing Headers - A pair of stainless headers with exhaust system
SNOW Performance water methanol kit and parts
A "FEDERAL MUFFLERS" tent - No idea how they'll use this.
30 pairs of Putco "Pure" headlights
A K&N display and a few filters / cold airs.
2 x Generators
There was many more items, roughly 30K worth of stuff got stolen. The above items are basically parts that we're pretty much exclusive with....... And you can't really do sh*t with just the Procharger head unless you have a CNC machine to cut out the brackets.

PLEASE if you see a good deal on any of these parts, don't just say "F*ck it, I don't care if it's stolen" - Put yourself in our shoes, and help out your car community by getting rid of theives and at the same time help out a local shop that sponsers and supports events, you've all seen our trailer at shows and races and I know a LOT of you guys have had stuff done at Federal.

Heck, if you send me a message that leads to our parts I'll give you a FREE custom made mandrel-bent stainless exhaust system (Turbo back, cat-back, duals, 2.5", 3.0" - whatever you want).

Here's a few pics of inside our trailer - And the stuff that got stolen:
IMG_5702.jpg

IMG_5701.jpg

IMG_5700.jpg

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5698.jpg

Our tent and the Varrstoen wheels - The wheels were given to our driver Brad Carlton so he could use them at the DMCC events.

IMG_5581.jpg

I really appreciate any help, I can't believe such level of scum exists but I can't do much now and insurance is up in the air right now.

Please link this at other forums.

Thanks

Last edited:
Oh yeah, they also took around 30 Display wheels (One of each wheel)....... Once again, if you see someone selling a single "brand new in box" wheel - Let me know.
There was also about 10 cases of Royal Purple engine oil and 8 brand new Neuton tires in 235/40ZR18 - These are SOLD OUT and backordered untill Fall - So once again, if someone has a few of these for sale let me know.

Last edited:
Must have taken them a long time and a big truck to load 30 wheels and that bunch of stuff. They must have been at least 3 or more

These people probably knew you or have done business with you. You probably have seen them many times because they were well prepared.

Good luck with the insurance! I also hope you find and make an example out of these scumbags

Wow, that sucks!
Hope you catch the SOBs and make 'em eat all that stuff they stole from you guys.

Man that blows.
You work hard to run a business successfully, and it gets raped.
I feel for you.
And besides, people who buy hot items are just as guilty. If there were no buyers, there would be no theft.

Why is your insurance giving you a hard time? Seems like you had everything well documented and inventoried.

Thanks for all the feedback guys :)
The owner just finished with the police.

Yeah, it definitely looks like it was a group of people that knew what they wanted, tie wraps were cut off the walls neatly as to not damage the package - They even emptied all the compartments on the floor (these aren't really noticeable unless you really look or know....).
On the other side of the fence on the grass, you can see imprints of items that were dropped - so I'm guessing a few guys went over the fence and fed stuff to the guys outside.

But in the end, it's not entirely about the money, I personally am so f*cking pissed off as is everyone that works here. I can't say what I'd do to the people responsible if we found them.

Here's the aftermath:

IMG_6034.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

And of course our customer's Frontier, now missing it's black 20" wheels with Mickey Thompson tires (almost new).
The 6x114.3 bolt doesn't fit much except Nissans, so I'm pretty sure this will be easy for us to spot at all the shows we do......
IMG_6032.jpg

Last edited:
coudonc c'est rendu une mode...crissement poche pour le monde qui ont de leurs temp pour monter de quoi de qualiter...

Sorry to hear, that really is bad news and I hate to see that happen.

I hope you get leads on the stuff and catch the thieves.

Man fucking thieves... They came at the dealer (Hyundai) and stole RIMS straight off an Elantra, I mean... STEELIES GODDAMNIT STEELIES!?!
Fucking scum they ruined my project this winter (Stole my EJ Type-R with a friggin' towing truck) I hope someone catches these bastards and throw them in a shallow grave.

I hope someones find them, then rally MR so we can go get your stuff back and break a leg or two while doing it.

Back