2010 C6 Corvette LS3 Project : Edelbrock E-Force Stage I Supercharger + Exhaust .

Status
Not open for further replies.
More nice work. Impressive setup you have there. Did this car have NPP exhaust ? If it did I would buy it if the owner wants to sell it. Did you try the horn yet ?

Ouais . La piece qui devait arriver aujourd'hui va arriver ( en theorie ) que demain......:(

:cry:

Edelbrock en Californie au lieu de faire "Overnight" ils ont fait "UPS WorldWide Expedited" qui est 2 jours mais pas garantie.*blah*

Ouais . La piece qui devait arriver aujourd'hui va arriver ( en theorie ) que demain......:(

:cry:

Edelbrock en Californie au lieu de faire "Overnight" ils ont fait "UPS WorldWide Expedited" qui est 2 jours mais pas garantie.*blah*

Yeah..... There was parts missing on the E-Force Z06 kit we ordered too, but I got to give Edelbrock credit - In our situation they did get them to us next day.
Can't wait to see what you pull on the dyno!

Finally got the part today ( 7.0 am July 29th ) .

ry%3D680

ry%3D680

ry%3D680

ry%3D680

ry%3D680

So finally I went to the dyno.

ry%3D680

ry%3D680

ry%3D680

So I went from 371.8 RWHP & 369.8 Ft-LBS Torque to 451.8 RWHP & 415.6 Ft-Lbs of torque. with the tune from Edelbrock.

Very happy with the base tune and we all know there is HP left on thew table so we can do a custom tune and get more from it.

ry%3D880

Before and after.

ry%3D680

*tu*

It looks to me like you did a really nice clean install. Personally I would run, not walk for a serious tuning session. The amount of money spent warrants more than an 80 HP gain and there is plenty left on the table. That said I am sure the car drives great the way it is. It must be a nice improvement over stock.

Little update.
Owner of the car drove about 2000Km since the install and gave me the OK to go with a 3.5" pulley , 60 LBS injectors and a custom tune.

Result :
503 RWHP & 500Ft-Lbs of torque.
-Bottom Red line = Stock
-2nd Red line = Stock pulley with Edelbrock tune.
-3rd ( top ) = 3.5" , 60 LBS injectors + custom tune.

ry%3D680

I delivered the car to the owner this morning.
He haven't tried it yet but I can't wait to hear his feedback about the new HP gain.
Car is very fun to drive and pull pretty hard.
I like it. :bigup:

The tuner told me we have 50 more safe RWHP left in the car and he's pretty sure we can obtain them with some long tubes.

We didn't max the stock fuel pump yet.

Much better ! You have plenty more safely because I'm making 541 rwhp on a similar setup but an ls2. I am also tuned on the conservative side as I don't want trouble. I would be carefull with the fuel pump though because if its the same one I had you're pushing it a bit.

Great job and I'm happy to see others who appreciate vettes. *tu*

Whoa! Un autre projet "su a coche". J'aime ta façon clean et attentionnée de travailler.

Un vrai artiste!

Decevant pour toi mais le propietaire de l'auto etait bien content de sa bebelle.
Maintenant il est encore plus content.:bigup:

Je vient de recevoir un Line-Lock de Cartek , je vais lui installer ca au printemps et peut etre un set de longtube et ca va s'arreter la cote performance moteur parceque on devrais etre tres pres de 550 RWHP ( environ 675 Crank HP ) ce qui va maxer les composantes d'origine d'apres moi.:dunno:

Last edited:
Merci!

vraiment hot ton thread!

J'ai bien documenter ce que je fait , ca me sert de reference pour plus tard et je suis un visuel fait que une photos vos mille mots pour moi.
Je prend plus de photos que ca mais je ne post que les pertinantes ou celle qui peuvent etre interessante pour les lecteurs.

Je vais possiblement retourner Chez RedLine avec la Corvette parceque ont avait dit l'an paser qu'il nous restait un 50 RWHP et environ 70 Ft-Lbs de torque a aller chercher avec des Headers et je suis pas mal certain que ca chicotte le proprio :p

On as aussi acheter un "line Lock" donc j'ai aussi ca a installer .

*tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back