News: Autoroute 720 s'effondre.

At least our overpass are mostly new :)

And btw, Mtl isnt the Province of Québec ;)

The Greater Montreal Area is the economic engine of Quebec, period. With almost half of Quebec's population living in the GMA, where do you think the economic power and tax payers money for the rest of the province comes from?

It has been neglected by the Quebec Government for too long. With crumbling infrastructures, everyone will pay the price...

criss quil ont pas trop l'air de savoir quoi faire les gars sur les photos !!!! lol

c;est le cas a chaque fois que je recontre un site de construction sure les routes. dix gars en train de se pogner le cul a faire une job qui nessecite 1-2 personne max

bon, checkez bien le monde commencer à bitcher sur le Québec, la corruption dans la construction, les infrastructures, les taxes, et bla, et bla, et bla....

Dans le temps mon tit gars on sauvaient du cash sur l'armature d'acier et des tits détails dememe pour s'en metre plein les poches. Pis pour une piscine creusé l'inspecteur y fermait cé yeux. Ca date pas d'hier la corruption et ca nous retombe toujours dans face un jour. Le probleme cé qu'ici on paye cher pour des pourris qui se graisse et qui ce dise bah on sera pus là quand ca va peter

on n'a tu construit nos infrastructures en se disant qu'après l'an 2000 elles seraient devenu inutiles avec les autos qui volent?

c'est ce qu'on aurait du faire en tout cas...pi par la suite arrêter de gaspiller l'argent dans le développement et l'entretien du réseau routier pour plutôt investir dans le développement de l'auto volante. À l'heure qu'il est les riches voleraient au dessus des ponts tandis que les pauvres emprunterais les ponts maganés qui seraient tous encore plus sur le point de s'écrouler. En même temps ça ferait la job du programme adieu bazou...."changez votre vieux véhicule à roues pour une nouvelle voiture volante, vous sauverez l'environnement et ne risquerez plus de mourir enseveli sous un viaduc"

took the tunnel of death this morrning to go to work .. lil scary to drive in it .. kept looking up into the ceiling to see if anything is falling on me

For once, I'm sure most Montrealers would trade more shit falling off the stadium instead of the bridges and tunnels.

As much as I love MTL, this place is starting to get a really bad rep. So much to offer, such a fucking faggot mayor and inapt government.

5186231.bin
Just look at them hard at work there! Just like on most road work sites. And we wonder why potholes abound, and overpasses & bridges crumble.
Heard this guy on the radio say that with today's technology, inspectors should be able to predict structural failures FIVE years before they happen. FIVE FUKEN YEARS!

Somebody please call Hamad and tell his that inspections and reports are supposed to be done BEFORE structures crumble, not after the fact.

dans pas long, va falloir descendre a quebec pour aller a montréal haha

LOL new sig content.

Je commence a avoir peur d`aller au rolling shot madness, over a hundred euro cars owners died last night in the traffic when a tunnel just fell over their heads...

Serieux c`est quand qu`on ce met a tout peter ce qui semble pas solide avant que sa nous tue? MR road destruction tour 11`

Apparently road engineers told the city of MTL that the Champlain and Ville Marie Tunnel could collapse at any moment....

And this was two weeks ago. City did nothing about it. They figure it'll cause too much traffic and frustration and hurt the economy vs keeping the population safe. Nice.

So the bridge on 19, Mercier, Champlain, 720.

They still say we are safe to drive on the roads.

I think I am going to stop taking bridges or tunnels, just flat ground from now and on...

Apparently road engineers told the city of MTL that the Champlain and Ville Marie Tunnel could collapse at any moment....

And this was two weeks ago. City did nothing about it. They figure it'll cause too much traffic and frustration and hurt the economy vs keeping the population safe. Nice.

Source?

So the bridge on 19, Mercier, Champlain, 720.

They still say we are safe to drive on the roads.

I think I am going to stop taking bridges or tunnels, just flat ground from now and on...

Even flat ground fells under our feet and cars.
Remeber the enormous hole on sherbrooke a couple years ago ? ;)

Back