some fapfap material

An other useless dyno queen. The car starts jerking all over the place when that ridiculous turbo spools at all of the 100 RPMs of powerband remaining... It cant handle all that power.

Why cant they come up with something that has power BEFORE the redline?

Its pretty impressive but useless imo, yes its really fun to have all that power but it doesnt seem as fun to drive with all that torque steer

This car is overplayed. All they do is push WHP, I have yet to see a USEABLE DAILY DRIVEN supra that is actually nice to drive.

crazy, but this vid is boring. just watching him spin 3rd and 4th over and over

Please explain what torque steers means to you...

lol X2...cause where i come from, thats fishtailing, the result of breaking traction because of too much power....which ends up not even being fun...the car is out of control

^^That car is amazing,

But.. He is getting a lot of Knock. Note the light on the dash, the flashing one, It's the check engine light. He probably flashed the ecu or has a stand alone that flick that light at every knock he gets. He is getting 10-15 knock at lower rpm (probably running too rich), then up top he's getting 3-8 knock before he hits the limiter. I've never owned a supra and I know they are very solid, but that's a lot of stress on the drive train and engine. Maybe he should be tuned more conservatively, let's say 800whp and actually put some of it down.

Back