Mosport gp track lapping-october 10th (thanksgiving)

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Hey Guys,

It will be the last official outing for the club in 2011, MOSPORT tradition continues.
Enjoy your day off from work , and lap with us.

We will be only accepting a maximum of 60 participants for the day. There will be two groups: Advanced and Intermediate depending on their track experience. Sessions will be of 30mins.

Mosport Internation Raceway October 10th 2010
Costs
$250 before August 31st (for drivers who have paid and registered for MIR or CMP in 2011 with ASE)
300$ before August 31st 2011
350$ after August 31st 2011

Schedule of the day:

7:00 Gate and Paddocks are opened

8:15 Driver’s meeting

9:00 Advanced group
9:30 Intermediate group
10:00 Advanced group
10:30 Intermediate group
11:00 Advanced group
11:30 Intermediate group

12 :00 Lunch break

13:00 Advanced group
13:30 Intermediate group
14:00 Advanced group
14:30 Intermediate group
15:00 Advanced group
15:30 Intermediate group
15:00 Advanced group
15:30 Intermediate group
16:00 Advanced group
16:30 Intermediate group

When you get to the track, please empty completely your car and make sure nothing is free to move inside the cabin during your session. The cars will be inspected before getting on track and will be refused track access is they do not respect the above and below conditions.

-Make sure your tire pressures are correct, torque your wheels, check engine vitals: fluids and make sure the car is in good mechanical order and please be ready on time.

- Windows must be completely up or down at all times.

- Passengers allowed .

- Waivers must be signed by everyone, which includes you and your guests.

Flags

Some of the tracks have very tight corners, blind corners and big elevation changes. Please use your first session to identify the flaggers as they will be your eyes for everything you can’t see ahead of you. Lastly please respect the flags.

Passing

The person passing the slower vehicule is completely responsible and must at all times pass off-line. The car being passed must stay on-line. All passing will be done on the straights and need to be completed before the braking zone. Please be nice on track and lift when you see someone is going or trying to pass you. Absolutely no passing under braking or in corners.

Helmets

Full face or open face helmets are both accepted, they need to be certified SNELL 2000 or 2005

Registration forms (english)
http://www.perryautolaval.com/lappingeng.php

You can also go to Perry Performance to pay or mail a check made out to Perry Auto.

Ooooohhh baby!!! It's that time of year again. This is trully a tradition.

Pour ceux qui n'ont pas fait l'expérience de Mosport, c'est à ne pas manquer. Ça va vous crainquer jusqu'à Noël.

Enjoy!

Dave- get yourself a ride and join us.

OK, who wants to share their ride so that Dave can get a few laps in to end the season?

You will also benefit from his knowledge as an instructor to boot.

OK- who's up for it?

^ Please, don't even ask anyone else.

Dave's second car is right here and there is no way that I will pass up the opportunity getting advanced instruction at the fastest track in North America ! (And he knows that he will be able to enjoy her a bit too !)

FYI Carl, Kevin and Steph have been bugging me to return to Mosport and with Dave around ...that will be just grand !

See u all at Mosport !

Dave S

^^ I'M glad u will be there ,the Crocodile should be ready if not i will go with the backk up car .Hope Stef(m3) will b there

I soooo love twisting his arm....

Hey Dave, i would be up to drive your car if given the chance.

Methinks I will be a car whore on the 10th.....

Thanks guys I had a blast last time, so hopefully I can be there!

This time I'll come better prepared for the gluten-free feast! *tu*

So does this mean that Carl is my agent now???

Shardik, that post of yours had me laughing out loud..... thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm sure we'll talk before then anyways.

Indeed a very nice venue, with an incredibly good organizer. Those of you who hesitate, give yourself that "kick in the boot", go and you will be hooked. The beauty of lapping is that you can go, and have fun at your own rate. Don't need to break track records. And the experience, is absolutely addictive.

Last edited:
I soooo love twisting his arm....

Hey Dave, i would be up to drive your car if given the chance.

Methinks I will be a car whore on the 10th.....
I think we can move you up to the front of the line. ;-)
She will be a lil different :angel: after Seb has his way with her soon.

am gonna be there as well! It's gonna be a nice day!!

Yaaa!!! Marc could use a lot of help on the BBQ, and we need someone to bring the driver's and staff water throughout the day, because I know your a smart guy, and you wouldn't be dumb and post without reading the first paragraph.......

There will be two groups: Advanced and Intermediate depending on their track experience.

Doing doughnuts in the Perry Auto parking lot doesn't count as "Track" Experience.

Man... Give the kid a Honda and he thinks he can 'magically' come and drive with the big boys.

If everything is finally buttoned up on the car, I will be there. It'll be my only event this year so, might as well go to the best track...

Inscrite avec Marco sur la Focus!! Wouhou!! Il ne reste que le Time Attack à ICAR le 24 septembre, donc l'auto devrait normalement être correcte lolol!! Mais bon, ça reste un FORD HAHAHA!!!

arg.... hmmmm ... bouhhhouu...

j'hésite encore... faudrait que je me trouve un trailer/dolly! Dave ton Tdi est manuel? as-tu une boule?? ;-)

Back