FS : FLAT FIVE 18x8.5 / FALKEN 912's 225/40/18 !@SPECIAL!@ 900$

Jazzino

Hey Guys ,

Wheels have been repowercoated. Theres some little imprefections . overall the wheels are 8/10
Wheels specs 18x8.5 ET 45 // Falken 912's 225/40/18
tires have still two summers left on them, really good tires.
not willing to split wheels and tires unless you cover the cost of it.
wheels color might not be the taste of anyone,
good thing is that they have been strip to intially be polish so they would be great if you want to continue the project .
Price of the wheels with tires 900$ Firm .

Contact
Phone or Text or PM , 514-268-5449
Vito

How they look on the car.
DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_1323.jpg

DSC_1322.jpg

DSC_1321.jpg

DSC_1319.jpg

Last edited:
I saw, I was just asking to be sure since stock Huff's comes on 225-40 ... you could have made a mistake but looks like it's not the case lol.

GLWS *tu*

I saw, I was just asking to be sure since stock Huff's comes on 225-40 ... you could have made a mistake but looks like it's not the case lol.

GLWS *tu*

Woaaa , my bad you were right , esti they are really 40's thanks for correcting me and the thread.!

Ahhh my eyes and wheels & tire knowledge won't let me down lol. I was looking at the tire and there was no ways they were 45's but then again didn't want to pollute your thread.

I'm telling you this will help your sale man, at 45's no one would buy since they would need new rubbers.

OMG I SEE THIS DUB ALL THE TIME IN THE EST END!!!!!!!! bump for some really sik sik mags in amazing condition!!! gl with the sale *tu*

Sold ?

I guess tires are not the same as the ones on the pictures ? I won't even give them a ride MTL-Quebec ! lol ;)

Back