CREATINE headache?

achicoute

Banned
is it possible i get headaches when i train because of creatine?
I get crazy migraines, it could also be because i dont sleep a lot (i have a kid)...what do you guys think?

what do u take it with? I know it can give you stomach pain and make u puke if you take it with something acid-based but headache? i dont know

I use to take creatine about 5 years ago... it gave me VERY BIG migraines ,everyone kept telling me its impossible that creatine gives you migraines.. I stopped taking it and the headaches were gone , I tried using creatine once more and the headaches came back.

Creatine is bad for you :)

I use to take creatine about 5 years ago... it gave me VERY BIG migraines ,everyone kept telling me its impossible that creatine gives you migraines.. I stopped taking it and the headaches were gone , I tried using creatine once more and the headaches came back.

Dehydration maybe?

drink tons of water, I had headaches when I started using it 2-3 years ago, I drank more and more water and no more problems. Also, do you take creatine monohydrate, in powder, pill.. how do you take it, and how much?

How much water you consuming
migraines are a sign of dehydration a lot of the time. Creatine makes it worse too.

could be exertion headaches, you should drink more and make sure you breath well while lifting

I see no reason that creatine will cause headaches, stimulants can though

i drink water every 30 minutes... i don't know how i can be dehydrated...
creatine is a salt. you're basically consuming an extra 5g of salt per day, that's why on the box it says that you have to drink more water. i think it tells you that you need to increase your water intake by at least 2 liters when you're taking creatine.

I remember my cousin 10 years back was also training hard and taking creatine... He did have side effects after a while (headaches among others) His doctor recommended he stopped and gradually it all went away.

I remember my cousin 10 years back was also training hard and taking creatine... He did have side effects after a while (headaches among others) His doctor recommended he stopped and gradually it all went away.

i have no water retention already, meaning if i drink alcohol for example, i tend to go to the washroom a lot and right away...did he have the same problem?

i have no water retention already, meaning if i drink alcohol for example, i tend to go to the washroom a lot and right away...did he have the same problem?

i can't confirm that, but I know at some point he didn't have the energy to do much...at a certain moment we all though he had a depression. These products are "made" to help but really it depends how your body process it after all.

i can't confirm that, but I know at some point he didn't have the energy to do much...at a certain moment we all though he had a depression. These products are "made" to help but really it depends how your body process it after all.
strangely i feel the same, i`m drained of my energy, what type of body does he have? is he an ectomorph? weight height?

Back