• 2012 Audi A7

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
Which and why?

http://ca.autoblog.com/2011/08/24/audi-a7-3-0t-mercedes-benz-cls550-comparison/

01-audi-a7-mercedes-cls-comparison.jpg

La A7 peu etre par-ce que c'est une voiture a 70 000$ et non a 100 000$ comme la Cls

Edit: sur le site de Mercedes il n'y a que la CLS 63 amg qui semble existé ...et a 110 000$

I love the looks of the Mercedes... but damn the A7's interior is gorgeous. And I'm loving that matte-wood finish on the dashboard trims.

I will base my choice on looks, because that's the point of these cars. The price difference between the two cars would mean the CLS could also be pitted against the A8, but they didn't because they are both "4 door coupes".

I'd take the CLS, this things looks incredible while the Audi, sadly for them once again, looks pretty much exactly like every other Audi 4 door car, except it's longer and has a sloped roof line.

It's a shame for Audi that it's almost impossible to tell their cars from one another.

I will base my choice on looks, because that's the point of these cars. The price difference between the two cars would mean the CLS could also be pitted against the A8, but they didn't because they are both "4 door coupes".

I'd take the CLS, this things looks incredible while the Audi, sadly for them once again, looks pretty much exactly like every other Audi 4 door car, except it's longer and has a sloped roof line.

It's a shame for Audi that it's almost impossible to tell their cars from one another.

c,est vrai que de face elles sont tous pratiquement pareil :(

cls from the front, audi from the back. i find the rear of the cls terrible.

Back