Official PORTRAIT Thread, Officielle de PORTRAITS

i know... it was hard to actually look at the cars and not at her cleavage! oh wait... did i say cleavage? i meant boobs... no hands!!

I took this one at Comic-Con.

5kfiF.jpg

Great shot. I'd only off-center her just a tad more, but everything else is great. Love the color treatment. 85mm?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for somewhere outdoors that I can shoot some glamour/portrait shots of my friend. She also wanted some non/semi-nude/revealing stuff so it'd be nice if it was a secluded place, and without getting into trouble.

Any suggestions on a place? Anywhere with an urban feel would be nice, or urban decay stuff?

Or will it have to be some back alley in Hochelaga Maisoneuve? XD

Thanks in advance!

Posting this here since they're more portraits to me, than "sports photography". All shot with a 50mm lens, in terrible lighting (some bulbs were green-ish, some were more pink), so shooting at ISO 2500-3200 most of the time.

cclgravel-7410.jpg

cclgravel-7419.jpg

cclgravel-7445.jpg

cclgravel-7453.jpg

cclgravel-7458.jpg

cclgravel-7482.jpg

cclgravel-7518.jpg

cclgravel-7542.jpg

cclgravel-7583.jpg

cclgravel-7685.jpg

cclgravel-7710.jpg

Nice shots man!
b-ball is always hard cuz the light is so dim and they move so fast!

You need a D3s for these shots but you managed great!

BlackTL, I usually just go to alley ways anywhere in the city and find some nice spots. The background doesnt matter that much for glamour shots.
This was taken behind my house:

original.jpg

original.jpg

un de mes amis qui vie a Pemberton dans l'ouest que j'ai visité cet été. Étrangement on dirait que sa main n'est pas réel ou la sienne mais oui c'est bien sa main.

IMG_8225.jpg

Hopefully the person doesn't mind that I put this up here. Photo from an engagement party I shot yesterday.

rick-eng-sample.jpg

Great shot, awesome capture of a special moment.

Just add a bit of contrast, and saturate the colors a bit, and adjust the midtones a bit, and you have an amazing portrait. If those were my kids, I would definitely frame this (despite the black box-thingy in the background).

Back