QU'EN PENSER VOUS???? WHAT DO YOU THINK???? + poll inside.

I want/je veux

• the photo thread closed and 2 new made

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIGTUFFGUY

The offficial photo thread is getting a lot of love, there is however a lot of clutter and dead images in there.
I'm suggesting:

one thread for a pic dump. no chatting. (thinking of just comments, no questions)
one thread for just chat (you are allowed posting a few photos to use as examples. (questions and comments welcome, but don't use this thread as a pic dump. cross posting is fine)

Vote for keeping things as they are OR closing old thread, opening a new one for pic dump and a new one for chat.

---------------

Le thread officiel de photo va super bien. C'est cependant un bordel avec plusieurs photos qui ne parraissent plus.

Je suggere

Un thread pour juste les photos, pas de discussion. (juste des commentaires, pas de questions)
Un thread pour discussion. vous pouvez poster des photos comme examples. (commentaires et questions acceptes, tu peux poster les photos dans les 2 threads)

Votez pour que ca reste comme ces maintenant, ou pour les 2 nouveaux thread.

If you can think of anything else to make this sub-forum better, let me know.
Si vous avez d'autres suggestions partagez-les.

Last edited:
Obviously, I would suggest the idea I've always suggested, which is to create a thread for the different "types" of photos people can take. That's why I made the Portrait thread, and I hope it catches on.

IMO, it's easier and important for the comments/replies stay in the same thread. I'm sure people would be LESS inclined to reply if they had to go to the other thread, link to the photos, and give comments/opinions.

If they were divided in different categories (such as the portrait thread for example), it's easy for someone to look at previous suggestions that was given to an other person, or for someone to say "check out BIGTUFFGUY's reply on Janno's photos on page 5, he explained it well."

«Un thread pour juste les photos, pas de discussion.»

Ont pourraient encore donner nos commentaires sur les photos ou non?

je crois que oui, pour que cela fonctionne il va falloir eviter de poser des questions.
peut-etre juste des commentairs acceptés, et non des questions.

Ce forum est pour vous, je veux que vous soyez contents et que c'est plaisant d'y retourner et contribuer.

----

so, what if we had the photo thread, comments only, no questions.

questions go in the chat thread?

This forum is for you guys, i want it to be the best it can be so that you keep coming back and contributing.

I vote to have it like they do on a few of the other photos sites I check out..one thread for random photos..like one shot type of deal.. But if you did a proper shoot of something then you do like Janno suggested and create a proper thread about it that way people will actually see it.

Back