Need Help: Automotion Collision - Illegally cashed my insurance cheque

sheepszies

Moderators: Danny told me to post in the General section (so long as I am polite).

Looking for our community's help:

Greg (The owner of Automotion) illegally cashed a cheque from my insurance company written to both myself and Automotion without my consent (signature), thus committing fraud.

He did shoddy work, cut corners by half painting panels (when the insurance company paid to paint full panels) and placing a bumper cover over a damaged bumper. He even oversprayed on my doorsills.

I did try and resolve this issue with the bodyshop. But after failing to fix my car properly twice, I withheld the insurance cheque and asked for a refund of my deductible. He declined and instead hassled another cheque from my insurance company sent directly to him (addressed to the both of us) and deposited it without my consent.

A few weeks ago I met with my insurance company at Auto Bugatti where it was decided, after diligent inspection of my car; the insurance cheque, which I had never given to automotion, was to be reissued under my name alone so I could have my car properly fixed.

I know many of you have had good experiences with this business, thats why I went to Automotion in the first place. Before ever getting bodywork done there, I even sent my own mother to get her car repaired after she got side swiped last winter.

Today, my car still sits with a misaligned, half painted trunk (a nice hard edge of clear coat right across the middle), a poorly painted rear bumper cover (with a damaged bumper behind it), overspray on my doorsills and a driver's door that has never been the same.

The insurance company is reissuing me a cheque and has requested that Automotion return the money they stole - I still need my deductible back from Automotion so I can have my car properly fixed by a bodyshop that won't waste my time.

Fellow MR members: I need your help. How do you suggest I proceed?

Last edited:
If the guy committed fraud then take him to court, it shouldn't be up to you to give him a third chance. Let a judge decide his fate.

There will always be people in your life to help guide you on the right path, help you along the way and try to be there through thick and thin. There will also be people in life to fuck you over, exploit you and bring you as far down as they possibly can.

Whatever you do, don't send pyromaniacs to Automotion.
As far as I can tell, you will have to send them a summons (mise en demeure), to show up in court requesting your deductible back.

Mise en demeure (2 semaines) - Petites créances (1 an) - Jugement - Huissier (1 semaine) - Saisie!

Bon un autre teteux qui lave son linges sale en public. Avant d'accuser quelqu'un de voleur ou de fraudeur, explique comme il le faux l'estimee de l'assurance.
Je connait Greg et des fois il ait trop bon pour sa clientel.Le client en question ne parle pas des extras qu'il a demendee.
Ceci est plate pour Greg, car il doit faire le poisson qui attent son cheque au bout de la ligne a peche des clients qui en veule toujours plus.
Maintenant je pleint Auto Bugatti qui ait pris avec ce client.

Last edited:
popcorn_2.gif

Bon un autre teteux qui lave son linges sale en public. Avant d'accuser quelqu'un de voleur ou de fraudeur, explique comme il le faux l'estimee de l'assurance.
Je connait Greg et des fois il ait trop bon pour sa clientel.Le client en question ne parle pas des extras qu'il a demendee.
Ceci est plate pour Greg, car il doit faire le poisson qui attent son cheque au bout de la ligne a peche des clients qui en veule toujours plus.

1 post?

I also saw a screen name "againstsheepszies" that counter-reviewed my google review of Automotion.

Are you "againstsheepszies"?

Last edited:
^^^ im with u man....kinda shaddy LOL

And at this point the courts are ur friends........Btw ur insurance is willing to pay auto bugatti...??? I heard their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$X infinity LOL

^^^ im with u man....kinda shaddy LOL

And at this point the courts are ur friends........Btw ur insurance is willing to pay auto bugatti...??? I heard their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$X infinity LOL

Yeah but they can probably manage to do an a1 job

you're an ass!

get a life please

1 post = argument invalide

je connais Greg et j ai suivit sa job et je sais qu il fait un bon job . Il est toujours bon avec les clients puis il dit jamais no !!!!
il a fait mon auto et la job etait bien fait .

Si t as eu de trouble avec lui , c est a cause que :

1 : Tu sais pas comment te controller et comprendre des autres.

2: Tu dis pas tout l histoire au complet. (Et JE SUIS SURE QUE TU DIS PAS TOUT)

Ton "Greg" utilise même pas son vrai nom, il est aussi crosseur que H Grégoire

je connais Greg et j ai suivit sa job et je sais qu il fait un bon job . Il est toujours bon avec les clients puis il dit jamais no !!!!

Je connais ni un ni l'autre, ni meme la réputation d'un des 2, mais l'etre humain est fait de sorte qu'il ne peut pas aimé/apprecier tout le monde. Sans vouloir défendre un partie plus que l'autre, p-e tout simplement que "Greg" aime tout simplement la face a sheepszies, ce qui expliquerait la situation.
Just sayin' :p

Today, my car still sits with a misaligned, half painted trunk (a nice hard edge of clear coat right across the middle), a poorly painted rear bumper cover (with a damaged bumper behind it), overspray on my doorsills and a driver's door that has never been the same.

So you tried to get me to trade my S2k for your misaligned, half painted, damage and oversprayed car? Guess Automotion isn't the only dishonest party involved...?

So you tried to get me to trade my S2k for your misaligned, half painted, damage and oversprayed car? Guess Automotion isn't the only dishonest party involved...?

No I didn't try and get you to trade your s2k with my misaligned car. I was looking to see if you were interested, thats all. If we ever got beyond the stage of you saying "no" then you would have clearly seen the crappy bodywork in person even if I decided to not mention it before you came to see it.

What part of the story is missing? Did you notice the part of the story where Automotion committed fraud? This story started in May. There must be a reason I waited till now to "come out" with this story. That reason is I tried to resolve this issue directly with Automotion directly for months but they didn't seem too concerned with coming to a resolution.

When you "forget" to repair a trunk and the customer notices and brings the car back - the last thing you do is paint it half way...that only pisses people off. (The insurance company paid for a full paint on the trunk)

Last edited:
Back