Event Coverage: -Photos- Subiefestival @ Lachute Performance.

JagImaging

MR staff member
displayimage.php

The annual Subiefestival took place today at Lachute Performance in Lachute. Its a huge Subaru gathering every year and I was happy to find out that this year I would be able to make it since Ive missed the event the last few years because of conflicting events. It seems that mother nature also likes Subarus since the original forecast called for rain all day but it ended up being super nice and almost too hot. The entire day was great with tons of cars,bbq,dyno runs and even a make shift rally stage.

Remember this new STI.
displayimage.php

It was really packed.
displayimage.php

There were so many cars that Lachute Performances neighbors were nice enough to let them use their yard as parking space.
displayimage.php

The shop had a new show room added onto it, was looking good.
displayimage.php

The shop was open for people to check out some of the new builds.
displayimage.php

And even have a go at their race simulator.
displayimage.php

The MSC trailer was on site selling t shirts and hats and ended up selling all the water they had too.. Thanks also to them for letting me get ontop of the trailer to get some shots.
displayimage.php

The dyno runs drew a huge crowd.
displayimage.php

This is a bad ass Subie.
displayimage.php

Even this this event was all for Subies I spotted this sick bimmer parked among them.
displayimage.php

This was hilarious!
displayimage.php

Love this sticker.
displayimage.php

The best part for me was the rally demo.
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Check out the rest of the photos here: http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=1111

looked like it was a sick event, I totally forgot it was yesterday....

fail.

Was a very nice event :) For sure I'll be back again next year!

The bimmer belongs to one of my buddies. He just brought it back to life and it was it's first real day out with it :)

Nice pics as usual.

-Wolf-

Tonight I passed there and there were tons of Subies lined up, left over from the show? Either way sick garage and cool photos!

It was a really nice sunny day without mess up! No ricers and no burnot this is where you see that subaru owners have an head on their shoulders!

Not like civic meet who always end up with 10 cops cars XD!

I was at my gf's cottage 15 minutes away, with my Subaru, and had no idea.

It might be better like this cause people who knows about it where there. If they would let us know on MR whos know it might not end like it happens...!

It was a really nice sunny day without mess up! No ricers and no burnot this is where you see that subaru owners have an head on their shoulders!

Not like civic meet who always end up with 10 cops cars XD!

I sorta disagree with you.. for one..Subarus cant do burn outs and there was more then one car that I saw rip out of the parking at wot.

Where is tw sti ? Dopest sti in canada missed the subifest ! What a shame :(

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why wasn't I aware of this event taking place?

I was at my gf's cottage 15 minutes away, with my Subaru, and had no idea.

Ugh, pissed we missed this!!! Needs to be more reminders on MR about this one next year!!!!!

This is pretty much mostly because the Subaru guys from MSC don't really bother to post here... I totally forgot about the event because MSC has a god awful forum and it totally slipped my mind. Either way it looked like a cool event

Back