Official video thread

Another friend was also crazy enough to lend me his car, so here goes. 190whp, 225 RC1s (square), aero. Best lap from 6:55 in the video, a 47.3

Interesting is the person standing on the track- back to the cars- oncoming to the front straight... I guess he must be a stuntman.

Interesting is the person standing on the track- back to the cars- oncoming to the front straight... I guess he must be a stuntman.

Yeah I've no idea what that was about either lol, must work construction on the highway for a living :D

1st Street PAX and 2nd Overall, which means I end the season 2nd Street, 3rd Overall and 9th Overall RAW :)

Safety first mate !

Another friend was also crazy enough to lend me his car, so here goes. 190whp, 225 RC1s (square), aero. Best lap from 6:55 in the video, a 47.3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C36oRAmxHqA

Data with wheel speeds, steering angle and brake pressure would be quite helpful for coaching lines, etc. Do you have any data on your car ?

Also on a serious note, that track is pretty scary safety wise !

Data with wheel speeds, steering angle and brake pressure would be quite helpful for coaching lines, etc. Do you have any data on your car ?

Also on a serious note, that track is pretty scary safety wise !
Nah I dont use any of that. This was my buddy's car, he doesnt use any telemetry either. I think I've another friend who started using some (red aero FRS), we'll see next year if we do another test day what the data says between him and me lol.

As for safety, eh. It's obviously a small local track that doesnt see any real racing use outside of stock car so it's never gonna be FIA Grade 1 haha. Havent seen any bad incidents so far :)

That said, I hear the owner wants to expand so we'll see what happens !

Video of Mosport 2019 with ASELC. Because of engine oil issue I was only able to do the 3 session in the morning. This was my second time at Mosport, it was amazing, the track is so much fun. C&C are welcome *tu*

Session 2:

Session 3:

One Lap:

Isn't Mosport Fun ? :D
Nice driving Chris , well done !
Lines pretty good.

Moss Corner (5A) was a little tricky sometimes, not sure if its the line or you are coming in a bit too hot.

What happened with the oil ?

Isn't Mosport Fun ? :D
Nice driving Chris , well done !
Lines pretty good.

Moss Corner (5A) was a little tricky sometimes, not sure if its the line or you are coming in a bit too hot.

What happened with the oil ?

Thank you Dave for the feedback :bigup:

For the oil, I think the Vanos gasket broke, engine was leaking a lot coming out of the 3rd session. Thank god I didn't spread the oil everywhere on the track and came in soon enough so the engine doesn't seam to have any damage. I haven't had the time to fully diagnose the issue yet.

Nice save Chris ! *tu*
At least you got a few sessions in and without making a mess.
Mosport is a fun spectator track too !
Good luck and you may consider doing the valve cover gasket and cover seal washers at the same time.

Lol ! Ca parait pire que c'est, les vibreurs en tant que tel sont assez flat si tu vas pas dans le trou l'autre bord, c'est juste qu'il y a un dénivelé dans le milieu :p

En passant, petite session dans l'eau.

Pas grand monde qui post des onboards icitte :p

Pro track, matché les temps de la grosse classe en SPC fek pas mal content de ca:

Et PM, rendu la les tyres étaient pas mal tannés, surtout l'arriere droit qui était le "main" à Bogie. L'infield était super sketch. Choké surement un bas 2:00 la session avant, mais rendu là c'était pas mal tout ce que j'avais à donner.

So apparently someone was crazy enough to let me drive this in damp conditions in exchange for some coaching lol. 2014 ZL1 with bolt-ons and a cam, prolly over 600hp. TC was off but kept ESC

Back