Official video thread

newfinish

petite session de lapping a tremblant juillet 2011 avec ma femme a bord...:)

ca donne une meilleur appercu de la piste quand il des intonations au bonne endroit:D
super journée en passant !!!

Mec!! Est-ce que ta femme est en parenté avec Suzanne Lapointe!!!

Quel beau souvenir, la seule fois que j'ai eu ma femme dans la voiture c'était à Tremblant et elle était tellement occuppée à se pendre après la poignée du passager qu'elle en était muette!!! C'était en juillet 2010 et elle recommence à peine à m'adresser la parole!

Trying to break the minute at l'ASE Video

Here's a little run inside my track toy trying to break the minute... Racers before that session puts dirt everywhere and even if the track was sweeped it was slippery. I almost got caught in the first few laps! I adjust from the 3rd lap and the 4th one was good for 1.00.3. Oh, and it dosen't always look good! :D

My best run went on second run...witch the camera didn't record... *td*

And don't believe the rpm on the racepak... the engine is stock (8500rpm)... I have to fix this...

Calabogie video... hunt was open! lol!

Calabogie last friday August 19th! What a nice day we had!

This video shows many lappers that day so hope you'll enjoy!

Oh and Amélie, your not in the video! :p

It was an incredibly nice day!

Took the time to extract my best lap of the day. Second session in the morning, 3rd lap.

Enjoy

For sure... I looked at it sunday and it looked worst following you in the car than on video. I'll post it soon.

Probably got that lawn mowing of yours too! :)

Nice Maxo, ca l'air assez fun. Bonne battle avec la EG pendant une enorme partie de la session!!!

Assez commique ce qui est arriver avec la 350z apres big rock (je pense..)

There you go Carl!

First video is the lap we did with your in front of me... which ended with some grass hugging

And then, cold tire coming in Big rock...

VIDEO: Fast Wheels wins first place in CTCC at GP3R - JHDproductions

Follow the 3 Hyundai from Fast Wheels as they battle during the GP3R

[video=vimeo;28128792]http://www.vimeo.com/28128792[/video]

:)

Excellent: AMG Driving Academy Videos

Some excellent information here that I'm sure will be of interest.

Talking about where your eyes are at, they have great lines like "Adrenaline goes up, eyes go down" and interesting stuff like you lose 30% breaking power when you lock up. They call Michael Schumacher the most successful contact patch management driver in history. They even have the carrousel pass! :D

Enjoy! *tu*

Back