Official video thread

Thanks guys, glad you liked the video.

Very nice video FifthGear! I like the editing with the various angles including the intreior view. Where do you put the mic to get the engine sound?

Regardless of the camera angle I always use the sound from the rear camera. The soundtrack is by Magnaflow. :D

Longer version of my last St-Eustache video, this time with data overlay. I just downloaded Dashware and I'm pretty impressed with the way it lets me integrate the data from my Racepak G2X into my videos, especially when considering the G2X is a few years old now.

Last edited:
Watkins Glen July 2012, long track. Turn 11 modification - under renovation for NASCAR event the next week.

Amazing ride and sound Joel !

Not a fan of that turn 11 squeeze though.:yikes:
Track is exciting enough already without that.

Thanx for putting this up !

Amazing ride and sound Joel !

Not a fan of that turn 11 squeeze though.:yikes:
Track is exciting enough already without that.

Thanx for putting this up !

woohoo thanks for the ride Joel , i really need to go there :bigup:

WG has become a favourite of mine these days. With over 120 cars participating that weekend we were expecting some drama on turn 11. Not a single incident to our surprise. That's not to say there wasn’t on other parts of the track. Thrills, spills and automobiles. You got to love it.

Dave/Steph, you have to plan to come out next year. Fast and fun. Kinda ballsy course. Well worth the drive.

Un video d'une session jaune/vert d'hier soir. Y'avait pas grand monde mais toujours un peu d'action sur la track

Awsome vid!! I really need to fix all those burned lights on the Ti. Really had fun in that session, until I spunned heh...At the same place as Shardik :p

Awsome vid!! I really need to fix all those burned lights on the Ti. Really had fun in that session, until I spunned heh...At the same place as Shardik :p

Chris , what's the magic word??? " BRAKE!!!!!!" . Nice to see your out there again .

Back