Official video thread

Thanks for the video Oleg, i got to see myself drive for the first time.... and you made sure everyone here knows who is driving the Mustang ;-)
A few things i need to work on of course, but i am learning. I have a few videos from inside my car filmed in the REDS with comments from the instructor and still watch them, very instructive. Video is a great learning tool.

The camera is his new toy and he should put up some more slow-mode videos next week.
Will update my post when they come in.

ptit vidéo que j'ai pris fds passée,

1re session le matin et j'avais demandé un instructeur pour un check ride
j'étais un peu stressé car j'avais jamais eu cet instructeur. J'ai plusieurs miss shifts et il me fait embarquer sur plusieurs apex ce que je ne faisais pas avant.

Je viens de découvrir ce topic, j'ai des messages à rattraper...

Anyway voici une petite contribution:

Un moteur de 130 hp, on fait ce qu'on peut. :)

Des spinouts dans les esses, j'en ai eu trop souvent. Merci Carl pour les hints !!

Quand je vois ça, je suis triste que ma saison soit terminée à cause de l'école :(

Avec quoi filmez-vous ? Je veux quelque chose de HD pour l'an prochain, je sais pas quoi prendre entre gopro et contour... les deux semblent de très bonnes caméras alors je suis indécis.

A fun chase after a Ferrari at Mosport this weekend with Trillium BMW.

Turn 2 - Lookout!

Last edited:
Hier au lapping... vive les tranny LSD !!!
C'Est fou comment j'Ai de la misère à ce spot-là, haha.

A fun chase after a Ferrari at Mosport this weekend with Trillium BMW.

Turn 2 - Lookout!

Good to see you and chat with you there buddy! You wouldn't happen to have some video of the Octopussy, would you? I unfortunately did not have the camera rolling for your oversteery moment.

Back