Official video thread

C'est ce qui s'appelle prendre ca un peu trop au serieux... LOL au fuck you !??

Honda, the power of dreams !

...aaand another onboard, this was taken on Friday at one of my favorite tracks which is conveniently located within 15 minutes of me close to Clermont-Ferrand. The lapping afternoon started out under full wet conditions and then got drier and drier as the wind blew hard and the rain stopped falling. It was about 5C out. Loads of fun.

I'm using Federal 595 RSR tires which seem to work great for the price. Ferodo DS3000 brake pads, which are a bit on the soft side, I got through a front set in 1.5 track days. Granted, the .5 was at this track which is the worst I've ever seen for brakes. As you can see in the video, there are two huge braking zones going downhill into hairpins from about 165-170kph.

I have replaced the front pads, bled the brakes and the car is now ready for Spa and the Nurbugring in May. Woohoo!

Simple après-midi de lapping. Pas de signaleurs, juste une tour de contrôle avec des caméras couvrant toute la piste et des feux de signalisation. Le circuit est vraiment extraordinaire, ça monte et ça descend beaucoup, très technique, il y a des sections où je ne suis pas encore certain d'avoir la ligne optimale.

Un petit peu de fun a Sanair. Comme c'est plate de lapper seul, pourquoi pas s'amuser un peu et donner un show :)

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Nice driving Joel!
That Miata is stupid fast !!!!

@ Yami
Interesting perspective with the helmet camera.
Lil bit of movement but we see what your eyes see.
Good exercise to check if you are looking far ahead.

Back