Official video thread

Mosport ce lundi...... jai faite un 1:41.26 mes la camera a pas fonctioner d'ho....mes le 1er video jai faite un 1:41.86 .....entk ben heureux ma journée!!!

Yikes.

Driving one handed, puts both hands on for the slow pass...and boom. Then almost gets taken out when turning into unseen passing traffic. :yikes:

That sound though... :run:

Mes videos du 20 mai. On fera pas de miracles avec une minivan sur des pneus chinois de 8 ans mais j'ai eu du fun en masse :D

Old video from 2017, that I came across. Car is my 1993 Evo 1, stock motor/turbo/etc, GC coilovers, Wilwood BBK, Wide fenders, on Hankook RS3's.

Buddy was kind enough to let me have a go in his car this weekend, helped him find some quirks in the setup amongst others. Was fun to drive something else even if not entirely different from a Miata (low power/high grip). Downforce is nice tho, flat floor and all.

Super hot day, humid 30c. Track was probably 1s slower than a good day. That lap was one of three without very, very slow traffic as well due to having to drive in the Intermediate group !

Back