Official video thread

Dave ,, its amazing to watch and hear . He puts on a great show ...

And he Shows the car's potential !
I missed a lotta fun with you guys.

Thanx for putting your videos Mikie, I am hoping to get up there soon and will use your videos as a refresher. :bigup:

Not my best run of the night, was getting cold and slippery, but I think for my second time at the Drifthing Nights on the short ASE lapping circuit it's not so bad (49.11 secs with a Sohc non-vtec 120hp engine)

Voici un bout d'une session d'hier. Disons que mes pneus ont connu des meileurs jours et que j'ai pas été trop précis dans mes lignes pendant cette session là. Le highlight de ce video c'est quand la Lotus me dépasse... juste wow!

j'ai fait un peu de ménage dans mon cell alors on se reprendra lundi prochain. Avec votre M3 ça serait nice... mais vous resteriez pas trop longtemps devant la caméra !! *byewhore*

She's slow, like me !
I hang around the track to make you guys look good !

Anyhoo...I asked Oktay to take her out to advise on shift patterns.

He took it real easy....BUT he easily passed NICK !!!!
...being a gentlemen, Oktay did gave him a lift later. :D

The car is potent. She doesn't have a ton of power, but she does handle well. She's very predictable and neutral. Braking is ok, but she would benefit from more agressive pads / braking combo. She's a very good car to learn on! Dave is taking great care of her and it shows.

Agressive pads... that reminds me that I am still stubborn and still running HP+.... lol

You see Dave you would be fine in green. Less traffic than yellow.

Vendredi passé avec le ViperClub @ Calabogie.
C'était ma première fois sur cette piste. C'est vraiment un site et une piste exceptionnel.

La journée du Vendredi 13 juillet a tremblant pour ceux qui y étaient. la malchance a tombé sur une ZR1...

merci pour le vidéo!!!! vraiment cool....et merci pour les compliment....toujours apprécier!!!

@MsSteezyCB pas trouble!!!!!

Very nice video FifthGear! I like the editing with the various angles including the intreior view. Where do you put the mic to get the engine sound?

Belle slide Yami! tout en douceur et sans sortir de la ligne de course!

Back