Official video thread

Nice driving. Have they imposed any performance penalties on you?

Bujold's old car weighed in at 3,400 lbs...they had added 400 lbs to it! :yikes:

No penalties... my car is at the other end of the spectrum. I would be allowed to lose 600 pounds at my present hp, or add something like 80 hp at my present weight. I just did not feel like undertaking such huge mods with this car, so I run it as is, and accept that I will end up somewhere between 10th and 20th. My Civic with a K24 would probably run pretty near the front.

No penalties... my car is at the other end of the spectrum. I would be allowed to lose 600 pounds at my present hp, or add something like 80 hp at my present weight. I just did not feel like undertaking such huge mods with this car, so I run it as is, and accept that I will end up somewhere between 10th and 20th. My Civic with a K24 would probably run pretty near the front.

-600lbs/+80hp is just massive. I can't see you losing the 600 lbs, but I think you should consider the +80hp if your budget permits for next year...would be pretty exciting.

En lapping, j'ai souvent vu le monde sortir de la piste juste avant le grand "S" pour en sortir plus rapidement et je me suis souvent dit que ce serait pénalisé en course, mais même dans le vidéo de civic44 l'Audi n'a, pendant un moment, plus une roue sur la piste. Est-ce accepté?

En lapping, j'ai souvent vu le monde sortir de la piste juste avant le grand "S" pour en sortir plus rapidement et je me suis souvent dit que ce serait pénalisé en course, mais même dans le vidéo de civic44 l'Audi n'a, pendant un moment, plus une roue sur la piste. Est-ce accepté?

Je me suis posé la même question. Après avoir les bolides de Nascar et les autres le faire, la réponse est non ce n'est pas pénalisé.
Je crois que le mur est officiellement le limite de la piste a cette endroit.

Last edited:
Je me suis posé la même question. Après avoir les bolides de Nascar et les autres le faire, la réponse est non ce n'est pas pénalisé.
Je crois que le mur est officiellement le limite de la piste a cette endroit.

On nous a dit que ce serait pénalisé si ça créait un avantage.

I haven't posted one of my own videos in a while. My quickest lap from yesterday's sessions.
(And man what a difference without the audio from the rear camera!)

I haven't posted one of my own videos in a while. My quickest lap from yesterday's sessions.
(And man what a difference without the audio from the rear camera!)

And the last run of the session!
Well done!

@Yami,
Nice textbook driving!
But yer not supposed to play with your toys when driving! :p

Last night at ICAR. Trying to get used to going back to a stock M 3.62 diff...it was a bit shocking how different the car was.

Last edited:
Back