Official video thread

Jeremy Foley and his co-driver go off at Devils Playground at exactly the same spot Bobby Regester did last year. They weren't quite as lucky. Both were taken to the hospital but all I heard was that one of them had serious but not life-threatening injuries. I certainly hope it wasn't too serious.

Enjoying a bit of drifting Seb ? :bigup:
Fun run!!!!
Would have liked to see the last bit from the outside view.

Here, here Mikie. Being in the car is even more of a hoot. It was a thrill and a half when we went out and tore up your Kumos. Better than any La Ronde ride I've ever been on ...

I dont recall the fellows name with the little yappy miniature black dog, but he said he was following behind and has some good footage from one of the sessions. I would love to see that from his car's perspective.

Joel

Guys!! Change the way you hold your shifter!! You are an accident waiting to happen. Hold the shifter from the TOP.

Pistol Gripping the shifter like that is the perfect way to money shift the car. When you grab the shifter sideways like that; you're body's natural motion is to pull TOWARDS you, which would be 2nd Gear. I can see it in Mikie's videos the way you have to do an exagerated movement to put it into 4th.

It will take 10 minutes... tops to get used too, and you will prevent money shifting... ever.

Guys!! Change the way you hold your shifter!! You are an accident waiting to happen. Hold the shifter from the TOP.

Pistol Gripping the shifter like that is the perfect way to money shift the car. When you grab the shifter sideways like that; you're body's natural motion is to pull TOWARDS you, which would be 2nd Gear. I can see it in Mikie's videos the way you have to do an exagerated movement to put it into 4th.

It will take 10 minutes... tops to get used too, and you will prevent money shifting... ever.

Kevin thanks for the advice , its appreciated , making a mental note.

mikie

Back