Photos: Ultra Ride 2011

Here are the ones that were uploaded successfully....Photobucket crashed half way through :(

DSC07673.jpg

yeeesssssssss our EPIC BBQ thanks for the pic

^^ last year we went to the village to eat and it was nasty as hell and expenssive .. this year i spent 20$ got a bunch of food and a sixer also :D and u cant go wrong with a BBQ in the sun

^^ last year we went to the village to eat and it was nasty as hell and expenssive .. this year i spent 20$ got a bunch of food and a sixer also :D and u cant go wrong with a BBQ in the sun

Whenever I'm in Tremblanc I go to Creperie St-Catherine....they make the best crepes!!! Sometimes, I'll drive from Montreal to Tremblanc just for crepes....but then again sometimes I drive to Brockville Ontario for Fish & Chips

Love to drive!!! ;)

@ matriad thanks dude.... so nice to see that comment.

cest clair que je m'achete mon propre appareil l'été prochain et que je shoot les meet toute l'été prochain cest vraiment trippant

De toute les photos de l'auto c'est ma préférée. TOUT est parfait dans celle-ci. Gratz

thx for the great pics :D

My pleasure. I can't believe no one got any pics of my car :(

Same thing happened on RSM3 (Rolling Shot Madness 3)...I posted all of the pics I took of everyone's rides and nothing of mine....not that I don't have enough pictures of my car...but still!

I did not even get a UR sticker but then I saw some shitty ass "Bone Stock" Mazda 3s & Civics with 2-3 stickers each. Greedy fockers !! lol

Sean

Back