Event Coverage: -Photos-drags de rue BFGoodrich Présentés par LacroixTuning.com.09.14

JagImaging

MR staff member
Even tho its getting colder out and the sun is setting faster the fast cars are still coming out to ASE. It was a great night of racing and the colder conditions really helped the cars make some stupid fast pass's.

This civic was so clean! and on BBS's
displayimage.php

The bumper and chrome wheels might not be for everyone but its the first v8 swapped (LS2) street driven 350 Ive seen.
displayimage.php

There were also a lot of fast Audi's there.
displayimage.php

SHO!
displayimage.php

This mustang is crazy..has the turbo the size of a watermelon..lol
displayimage.php

A civic blew its trans..and blew it hard..the whole casing dropped to the ground putting two holes in the asphalt and spilling all of its oil on the ground.
displayimage.php

Always fun to see!
displayimage.php

This stang was the fastest of the night and one of the fastest ever at ASE this summer..5.7 on the 8th.
displayimage.php

This SVT lighting was pretty bad ass too..I remember when this thing was a street car and blew its driveshaft causing both air bags to pop..
displayimage.php

Gallery:
http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?c=1117

c'est un SHO... il en mange une couple tant qu'a moi. Moteur Yamaha +300HP si je me souviens bien.

wow les ponpons cest pas 300 chevaux un sho loin de la! et cest bien trop lourd a 3265lbs

A 235 hp aluminum 3.4 L V8 engine with heads from Yamaha and block from Cosworth, Separation of the camshaft from its sprocket has been implicated in a growing number of engine failures, at around 50,000 miles (80,000 km).[11] This problem can be rectified by having the camshafts welded.[11]

wow les ponpons cest pas 300 chevaux un sho loin de la! et cest bien trop lourd a 3265lbs

My bad, j'étais sur que c'étais un peu plus performant que sa. Quand j'avais essayer un 1993 manuel j'avais été vraiment surpris! Reste que c'est special a voir.

sorry for the guy but why the fck would you invest into a SHO / Taurus? Why not just get a ford probe or ford mustang ?

Back