Gears of war 3

Well the epic editions at kirkland and vaudreiul and Laval Ste-Dorothée (Supercentre) are sold out now. You might get lucky elsewhere. it's 1 p.m now so my guess is all walmarts have already been hit and emptied or price correctioned. If you have the flyer your best bet is to just try and get yourself a limited edition 79.99 for the 59. I think you had to get in on this early morning. I was done my shopping by 9:30 am and tehre was people at all 3 stores buying the games. It seemed like I was the only person with the flyer in hand looking for the good price.

Good luck, they might still have that french one at kirkland, almost picked it up just to exchange it at a later date.

Note: I picked these up for my friends, I am not a poor scrub re-0selling this shit on kijiji before anyone feels like accusing me of hoarding. I knew about this deal on the 14th, hell i even posted in this thread i was going at 9 when i knew i was going at 8.
damnit, I live in Ste-Do.. I'll see what I can do, maybe I'll try for the limited edition like you said! Thanks for the info!

SPOILER, en tk selon moi lol

Quelqu'un d'autre a terminé la campagne? Sa ne mentais pas en disant que sa prenait entre 10-12 heures, mais quand même je reste sur ma faim un brin. Comme s'ils manquaient un bout d'histoire au jeux, m'essemble que sa laisse certaines questions non-résoluts. Ou c'est seulement pcq je dois faire un deuil et me dire que c'étais le dernier :( . Ou espérer un 4eme qui remplit les détails encore flou. :D

Vos avis?

friends and I got to level 20 horde last night, its amazing! Best game in many years imo

do we have to play the previous ones before playing the 3rd? Looks like a good game

Before starting the campaign, you can watch a lil video called previously on Gear of War, it's a recap off what happen in the fist 2 games and what happened betwen the 2nd and 3rd chapter. But I recommand you to play the first 2, they are good too.

Before starting the campaign, you can watch a lil video called previously on Gear of War, it's a recap off what happen in the fist 2 games and what happened betwen the 2nd and 3rd chapter. But I recommand you to play the first 2, they are good too.
aight thank you, ill check into that@!

Havent played online. Beat the campaign though.

I was a little disappointed in the actual missions, they were all easy and pretty boring IMO. boss fights stupidly easy and no exciting, unique missions. (i.e. the one where you cant go into the dark in gears 1 i believe) and the final boss was stupid.

Having said that, the storyline fucking rocks. I finished the game in two sittings and cried my damn eyes out in act 3, christ it was emotional. sad the series is over :(

^^^^

Play on insane mode after,very hard and fun

i'm going to play insane in the co-op mode. my friend wants hasnt played any gears games and wants to beat them all. just wish the missions were cooler. like i can remember more than a few times where I barely did anything the whole mission, and my AI teammates killed everything lol

^^^

Lol yeah its true sometimes the ai does all the killing but it helps alot in insane :D

Add me on xbox live if u want

Youngmakaveli27

Back