Dumb ASS parking lot! post your pics

Shouldn't be long before my car gets posted in here.

There's nothing wrong with taking 2 spots if you're all the way in the back of an empty parking lot lol. Anyone that gets pissed at someone that takes two meaningless parking spots should get better things to do...

(The Audi R8, however, that takes up 4 handicap spots is something else...)

Shouldn't be long before my car gets posted in here.

There's nothing wrong with taking 2 spots if you're all the way in the back of an empty parking lot lol. Anyone that gets pissed at someone that takes two meaningless parking spots should get better things to do...

(The Audi R8, however, that takes up 4 handicap spots is something else...)

But why you do that?

But why you do that?

Because the type of people that knock their doors into other cars are the people that don't give a shit about cars. And if they don't give a shit about cars, they usually don't think the same way like most car enthusiasts do. So when they see a car all by itself, they don't think "Oh, maybe I should give that car a bit of space out of respect". No. They'll park right up against that car, without thinking twice. By taking two spots, they usually won't park right next to it lol.

Because the type of people that knock their doors into other cars are the people that don't give a shit about cars. And if they don't give a shit about cars, they usually don't think the same way like most car enthusiasts do. So when they see a car all by itself, they don't think "Oh, maybe I should give that car a bit of space out of respect". No. They'll park right up against that car, without thinking twice. By taking two spots, they usually won't park right next to it lol.

I vouch. I used to park not far from him (working at the same establishment that shares the same lot) And in result, this guy's car is pristine! And as he said, he does where it bothers noone at all. My buddy bought a Cobalt SS in pristine body condition and a couple weeks later he received a nice knock on his driver door with paint on it. People just don't give a shit about what you own.

Parking way at the end of the parking lot and taking 2 spaces is fine. I do it often. But taking two spaces close up where the lazy people park is just asking for a keying. If you have a car that you don't want damaged then park FAR or ride a bike

IMG124.jpg

But you drive a 10 years old Chrysler...

avec ma Fiesta je vais me parker loin, mais je prend toujours juste un spot... faut pas virer fou quand meme la
avec le Crown Victoria, j'm'en tabarnak

mais j'ai spotté qqch de grave... un Hummer H1 qui prend 2 places, incluant un spot handicapé
GTe5z.jpg

avec ma Fiesta je vais me parker loin, mais je prend toujours juste un spot... faut pas virer fou quand meme la
avec le Crown Victoria, j'm'en tabarnak

mais j'ai spotté qqch de grave... un Hummer H1 qui prend 2 places, incluant un spot handicapé
GTe5z.jpg

Thanks for the repost

People couldn't give less of a shit, I saw an old turd hippie jump out of her Yarris and smash this shit out of Civic SI 2009-10 at the McGill Mac parking 2 weeks ago. I saw her and she saw me, she just tucked her ass tight and walked fast to the school.
Fuck that, I park far, my car isn't worth 10000000000, but I just painted it and I'd like to get at least a few years out of it.

Back