Dumb ASS parking lot! post your pics

j ai eu meme histoire a mon ecole de construction . c etait pareil . les fkng ti coune gonna ti coune

Le Chantier, a laval? Oui oui sa arrive au moins 2 fois par mois. Quand j'ai rester pogner dans le milieu, jai pousser le char en arriere de moi avec la boule de mon camion. Jai ensuite laisser un papier qui disais " beau bumper, prochaine fois park toi pas la. "

I don't understand why someone would take 2 spots in the back of a parking lot. Its useless and just makes you look like a douche. Especially if your car is ugly

justement jai vue ton auto tout a l'heure stationé dans les fond d'un parking sur St jean vers 7H

l'auto semblais stationé Legit

i saw people parking 3 long (no space between) at school the other day.. i was like "haha seriously!" ima park far from these guys.

j'aurais dû prendre une photo de la 599 GTO, qui s'est parké en triple à la SAAQ de St-Eustache la semaine passé... Ça me démangeait d'aller me parker à 2po de lui mais j'étais dans le char à ma blonde... avec elle :S

j'aurais dû prendre une photo de la 599 GTO, qui s'est parké en triple à la SAAQ de St-Eustache la semaine passé... Ça me démangeait d'aller me parker à 2po de lui mais j'étais dans le char à ma blonde... avec elle :S
Je comprend le proprio...

Lol aux douches qui prennent deux places pour parker une compacte pas chère voire pire une crisse d'Intrepid... t'as juste à parker comme le monde normal, ton char est pas plus spécial qu'un autre (sauf pour l'Intrepid qui est vraiment un tas de marde exceptionnel)

Haters gonna hate.

+100000000000
what if some people with "normal" cars (does it really make a difference?) have a minor disability or something. let's say Joe Blow has a broken leg, parks decently far but takes two spots. maybe he can't squeeze out in the 7 inches between his car and the other car.
i know from experience because i have a bad knee and sometimes it's hard for me to get in/out when parking. i never double park because lets face it, i drive a sunfire that i don't care that much about. but if i were to come out of a store and i had a huge dent in my door i'd be pissed. it doesn't matter what you drive, maybe you don't want to look like some rapace with a car that's all screwed up. i always park far because i don't want to deal with it. i may not have the fastest or nicest car in the world, but i don't want it to be ugly as shit with dents and nicks everywhere

Really old pics... gotta love rhd

UnTOt.jpg

I don't get this. You had to park like that beside the mustang with your RHD cause if the mustang had parked beside you, the driver wouldn't have been able to get out.

I don't get this. You had to park like that beside the mustang with your RHD cause if the mustang had parked beside you, the driver wouldn't have been able to get out.

Whoaaaa, your a freaking genius!!! You must be a theoretical physicist working for the CERN or something like that!!!

2day i was owned by one dude loool :

i park my car lil bit far from store on 2 lines cuz i was missing powersteering fluid ,that why i didnt want to play alot + there was alot of place. So i start to bay some stuff and saller like : We have a few tel numbers with driving classes , do you want i give you one ?
I m like : wtf ? i have my driving license .
he is like : no , its just i saw how you park your car and i say , you probly wanna take few + the owner of this place give tickets for parking like this .

me : facepalm , cuz some ppl dont give a fuu about cars and open doors like asssssholes .(didnt want to explain to him thaT i missing power steering fluid etc etc . )

Back