How to know who's the unknown number ?

rogers wont tell shit to you about who it is, they cant block it either for some reason and they told me i gotta call the cops, file some kind of harassment shit and the police will contact your phone company in order to get the number and still there, they wont tell you never ever ever never!

so i dont know if that trapcall site is a trap but you can try that

J'crois pas que sa fonctionne avec les téléphones cellulaire, J'ai déja éssayer et sa fais rien. Par contre avec le téléphone résidentielle sa fonctionne *69. Le mieux pour toi serait d'appeller la compagnie avec qui tu est abonner. Ils seront plus en mesure de t'aider.

the only way is to know 2 people personally willing to put their job on the line for you (or your cash) since it's highly against company policy and possibly illegal... the first person is at your tel provider, from the time of the calls they can tell which provider it's coming from but not the # IIRC, next step is the second person at the other provider once you figure that out, and they can trace the outgoing call

dont know what phone you have, but in mine i can set it to receive calls only from my phonebook, so any confidential number just gets the busy signal. A few days and he/she should give up.

dont know what phone you have, but in mine i can set it to receive calls only from my phonebook, so any confidential number just gets the busy signal. A few days and he/she should give up.

You can do dat too on iphone with iBlacklist. But its a great idea, howevrr u will block all the good number, but you can send tje call to your voice mail, and call them back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*57 right after he|she calls

this and call the police right after.

en faisant ca, la compagnie retrace lappel et enregistre tout relier a cette appel. mais le probleme c'est que la compagnie va jamais rien te donner comme info, seulement a la police.

tu dois faire une plainte.

c'est p-e une de tes nombreuses ex qui t'aime encore, mais qui est trop gener pour te parler.

rogers wont tell shit to you about who it is, they cant block it either for some reason and they told me i gotta call the cops, file some kind of harassment shit and the police will contact your phone company in order to get the number and still there, they wont tell you never ever ever never!

so i dont know if that trapcall site is a trap but you can try that

yupp

change de numéro de cell si rien de ca marche, je sais que cest chiant mais cest la facon la plus logique..

ça me ferait chier de changer de numéro mais bon on verra.

*57 right after he|she calls

what does it do ?

J'crois pas que sa fonctionne avec les téléphones cellulaire, J'ai déja éssayer et sa fais rien. Par contre avec le téléphone résidentielle sa fonctionne *69. Le mieux pour toi serait d'appeller la compagnie avec qui tu est abonner. Ils seront plus en mesure de t'aider.

the only way is to know 2 people personally willing to put their job on the line for you (or your cash) since it's highly against company policy and possibly illegal... the first person is at your tel provider, from the time of the calls they can tell which provider it's coming from but not the # IIRC, next step is the second person at the other provider once you figure that out, and they can trace the outgoing call
thanks for the info

Va voir la police, ca fait partie de leur job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i guess

i have an iPhone, ill check for apps like that
Answer the phone !
I did, i hear nothing and it hangs up like 10 secs after.
this and call the police right after.

en faisant ca, la compagnie retrace lappel et enregistre tout relier a cette appel. mais le probleme c'est que la compagnie va jamais rien te donner comme info, seulement a la police.

tu dois faire une plainte.

c'est p-e une de tes nombreuses ex qui t'aime encore, mais qui est trop gener pour te parler.
Merci!

Back