TVR @ Montreal?

Marek

Je me suis fait bouffe par cette bete hier soir, je n'en ai jamais vu au Canada auparavant!

Je n'ai pas vu la plaque arriere, europlate en avant parcontre... D'une beautee a couper le souffle! Je l'imaginais beaucoup plus petite :p

2000_TVR_CerberaSpeed121.jpg

2000_TVR_CerberaSpeed122.jpg

elle etait noire.

SI vous avez des infos: Partagez!

price $ $ $245 000 USD
engine V12 w/High Molybdenum EN14T steel block, EN40B nitrided steel crankshaft and EN24B conrods, Dry Sump Lubrication
valvetrain 4 Valves per Cyl
fuel feed Fuel Injection
displacement 7731 cc / 471.7 in³
compression 12.5:1
power 656.2 kw / 880 bhp @ 7250 rpm
specific output 113.84 bhp per litre
bhp/weight 902.56 bhp per tonne
torque 881.3 nm / 650.0 ft lbs @ 5750 rpm
body / frame Carbon Fibre Body over Aluminum Honeycomb Tub w/Tubular T45 Steel Rollcage & Subframes
driven wheels RWD w/Harrop LSD
front tires 245/35ZR18 Goodyear F1 Fiorano
rear tires 335/30ZR18 Goodyear F1 Fiorano
front brakes Vented Discs
f brake size x 378 mm / x 14.9 in
rear brakes Vented Discs
r brake size x 273 mm / x 10.7 in
front wheels F 45.7 x 27.9 cm / 18 x 11 in
rear wheels R 45.7 x 33.0 cm / 18 x 13 in
f suspension Double Wishbones w/Coil Shocks over Gas Dampers, Anti-Roll Bar
r suspension Double Wishbones w/Coil Shocks over Gas Dampers, Anti-Roll Bar
weight 975 kg / 2150 lbs
wheelbase 2642 mm / 104.0 in
length 4300 mm / 169.3 in
width 1960 mm / 77.2 in
height 1100 mm / 43.3 in
transmission 6-Speed Hollinger Sequential
gear ratios :1
top speed ~386.2 kph / 240 mph
0 - 60 mph ~est 3.5 second

je croyais vraimwnr que cette voiture n'etait qu'en 2 ou 3 exemplaires :(

a TVR speed 12 in MTL holy fuuuuu !!!

je ne peux pas garantir que c'etait une speed 12, le style du bas de caisse etait quasi pareil a la speed12 et ce truc a disparu le temps de le dire! Je jurerais avoir vu un peu de fumee sortir des ailes arrieres (pneus) de 80 @ 110-120...

JE sais qu'une Cerbera avec le bodykit speed12 etait disponible, d'ou mes doutes... Surtout la rarete de la 12...

Who's such a Baws in 514??

I was expecting an old TVR roadster from the 70s.
A Speed12 would be exceptional. I love all their 1992+ products:

Griffith,
Chimaera,
Cerbera,
T350,
Tamora,
Tuscan,
Sagaris

deja vu des vieille TVR, mais des récente comme la speed12 ou la sagaris jpenserais pas jamais voir ca au canada

OMG!!! Someone has one of these??????? II have never seen a Speed 12 In person let alone heard someone importing one to MTL. I just came my drawls like 4 times...

Apparently, the Speed12 spins its wheels anywhere at any speed. Before you could buy one back in the day you had to test drive it with someone so they could be sure you were able to handle it.

nice !!! :p do want one now !

Little correction since the info I had was very old. (pretty much around the time this whole fiasco was taking place)

Wheeler, no newcomer to high performance cars and an experienced racer in the TVR Tuscan Challenge, drove one of the finished prototypes home and concluded that the car was unusable on the road, in his opinion simply too powerful.

Peter Wheeler in this case was then-owner of TVR.

The deposits were returned when the production plans were cancelled. The remaining prototypes were carted around to various car shows and one by one they were dismantled and used as spares for the Speed 12 race cars still competing in the British GT championship. The life of the Speed 12 was however, not yet over. In August 2003 TVR placed an advert in Auto Trader for a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 registered W112 BHG. What TVR planned to do was to rebuild one of the prototypes and sell it on to an enthusiast. Buying the car was not a simple process however, and involved being personally met and vetted by Peter Wheeler himself to make sure the buyer was a suitable candidate for purchasing the car.

Back