FS: 19" BBS Reps ***CHEAP HOLIDAY DEAL W/PICS***

GodfatherInk

*SOLD*

Hi guys,

Looking to sell my mags cheap so that I can pick up another set for next summer. I can sell the wheels with or with out the tires. Tires have been used for 2 summers but not driven too aggressively and still have lots and lots of life. They are Hankook Ventus V12 in the front and General in the back (235-35-19 & 265-30-19)

BOLT PATTERN IS

Option 1: Wheels and tires = $1100 ( 700 for the wheels + 400 for the tires )
Option 2: Just Wheels = $700

PLEASE NOTE: I will not be selling just the tires. If someone ends up buying just the wheels, I will be keeping the tires for another set of 19's

Wheels are straight and do not shake or wobble. Wheels are still on my car and can be test driven with you riding as passenger. There is some slight curb rash on two of the wheels lips but really minimal and can be buffed out. Really does not even show...see pictures below.

E90BBS1.jpg

IMG_5965.jpg

IMG_5948.jpg

IMG_5911.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

IMG_5548.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

DM me with any questions you may have or call me on my cell after 6 PM please @ 514-865-3168

Sean

Last edited:
Nice color e90....nice rims! Pretty good deal! What would you say is the % of tread?

Thanks buddy! I'd say the front had 75% tread life left and the back had 35% tread life left.

WHEELS ARE SOLD!! THERE IS SOMEONE COMING TO GET THEM TONIGHT.

Back