ASE Time Attack - RD3, RD4, and Final Championship Results

Fuzz

Section Moderator
Good afternoon boys and girls!

I have here in this envelope that you can not see... the results from the ASE Time Attack this past weekend at the Autodrome St Eustache.

And the winner is......

Jean-Philippe Belanger, edging out Carl Wener 47 to 46 in Championship Points. This one came down to the bonus points of the top 5 shootout!! Congrats to J.P. and once again... Sorry Carl!

Third Place goes to Maxo, followed by Jean-Michel Isabelle, with Antoine Nguyen and Julien Pilon trying for 5th spot. Other notible mentions are Pascal St Cyr - 9th, Nick Hinds 14th.

On behalf of the entire staff at the ASE Lapping Club, Perry Performance and the guys at the Autodrome, I'd like to thank everyone for coming out and making this time attack series one of the best. We'll be back for sure in 2012 with some more fun.

In the mean time; there is still room for the October 8th Lap N Learn Day that everyone can exploit to have some continued track fun. It's the same price as the Time Attack -- $150*, and you'll get the entire day of lapping, 20 minute sessions the same as we do Monday Nights. (* ASE TA / ASE LC members only, School is $200).

Also, another way to keep updated with ASE Events, and the latest specials and happenings with Perry Performance is to make sure that you 'Like' Us on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/ASELappingClub
http://www.facebook.com/PerryPerformance

FINAL Championship Standings Results can be checked out HERE
Results for Round 3 are HERE
Results for Round 4 are HERE

Last edited:
Congrats to the winner!!! Pretty happy with 13th place when I only did 2 out of the 4 Time attacks! :) So I beat hinds hahah

Wow, that's funny. I didn't even think I was in the points.

So basically, if Maxo and Pascal would stayed in street class on TA #4, I would have finished 4th.

It was a great competition this season with a new track record and a lot of personal best. Some "cocufication" happened among us.

Thank you to all participants and we will all do this again in 2012!

Congratulations JP Bélanger - it was surely a close battle right down to the last shootout. Just can't get as exciting as that kind of outcome!

It sure was a close win!

With Carl making sure his class was full while I was abandoned by my fellow RWD race friends! ;)
With that damn rocket subaru coming in and swooping 3 points from me (FTD and fastest Race tire) in one lap!

That made it so everything was decided at the last shootout! Barely making it with the 3rd fastest lap of the shootout and saving from a tie!

Great championship! I had a blast! and I'll be back for more next year!

And big thanks to everyone that helped my it happen! That includes the drivers too!

Back