Mon projet Miata turbo.

I got the parts like october last year, Adam, why not use them??? (Fidanza flywheel and exedy 6 puck clutch kit. )I take my time shifting the gears and revmatch when necessary. Reduce inertia and mass/weight of the clutch assembly. I dont mind anyway, i'll install the parts no matter what, I need a new clutch.

pas que je me fou de la dicsution sur la flywheel mais sincerement a 170Whp je suis surpris et content a la fois

bravo

Je pense pas que mon auto est sur la coche et que je vais me contempter de ca, il roule pas tres bien en ce moment. J'ai pas fini avec, le tune est trop rough selon moi. BTW, j'ai sorti 170whp avec une clutch finie RAIDE morte, Pat a arreté de tuner ma voiture a cause de la clutch, il fallait que je reparte avec la voiture dans la meme soirée...Je règle les deux trois petits bobos que j'ai en ce moment et je retourne pour 13psi avec la sprung 6puck et la flywheel. Le 120 a 180 est quand meme assez interessant quand la clutch décide de tenir bon sans lacher la pédale. Pensez pas que je vais me contempter de 170whp@8psi, j'ai pas fait ce build-la pour rouler en bas de 11psi daily. Je vais me trouver un meilleur kit de fan pour la piste cette été aussi. Manu avait raison pour les freins, ils ne sont pas up to the task avec le 1.6 size.

Fans are for when you car isn't moving.

edit after reading and understanding that you meant RADIATOR fans. My AC fan is not working when I push the AC button in the dash, last summer, to get better cooling, I was using the AC fan continually. Now its not working anymore and the car heats up quickly when under boost. I'd like the AC working all the time.

I have to say sorry to Canadam by misundertanding when he meant. I understood that FANS of my car (people who like my car praised for my car ONLY when it wasn't moving, parked, stationnary, but when the car is in working order, people gone away and quitting liking the car.) I have to say im french and misunderstood what you meant...my freakin shame...I feel bad, sorry adam...

you can laugh now...(head between the legs...)..

Last edited:
begi coolant reroute.less than 150 $ everything included,incredible upgrade.
fans wont help AT ALL on track,better do some free rad-ducting than putting another 80-100$ on another slim fan

I already have a mishimoto rad and a street coolant reroute but last summer I was using the AC fan continually to get better cooling. Since working my ass off on the car, it doesn't work anymore?!? We gonna have to spend time together Kaboshe for me to learn small bits of infos on the car.

Want to get the AC fan working when I push the AC button on the dash...I dont have AC anymore in the car.

Back