Cops shoot dog for being threatening, does she look like a threat to you?

That's one courageous son of a bitch... worthy of a badge, a gun and lot's of authority and respect.

But hey! Like his sergent will probably say... everything was done according to procedure.

Last edited:
that's horrible! I agree, some dogs are aggressive, but that one was just acting like a normal dog!! Maybe they were called in because it bit someone? but I still don't understand why he took the time to restrain it only to shoot it...

I saw this video linked at the end... it's soo sad.

that was really cruel I hope he gets charged, probably won't

from comments:
City of LaGrange Missouri Police Chief Larry Penn
Phone # 573-655-4611
Ask them what they are doing about this

y manque le contexte... je suis pas un pitbull hater mais qui dit que le chien a pas défiguré une petite fille 15 minutes avant...

wow 2 vrai male alpha c'est clown la! pas capable maitriser un chien pi meme un coup maitriser trop chieux faut qui tire dessus! ji ferais exactement la meme chose: i passer un choke autour du coup pi ltirer apres just pour y dire : tin mon sale c juste sa tu merite

even if she bit someone... its not a reason to shoot at it after its been caught and restrained. Its a lame move from the cop

He shot it twice, first time it didn't die, it must have suffered.

But anyway, no story, who we are to judge ?

He shot it twice, first time it didn't die, it must have suffered.

But anyway, no story, who we are to judge ?

Regardless of story, the video tells all that is relevant. It isn't a cop's job to kill dogs for bad things it might have done earlier. If they're in immediate danger they should shoot it. In this case the dog was restrained and the cops weren't in danger. Animal control should have taken over from there.

Back