Event Coverage: -Photos-drags de rue BFGoodrich Présentés par LacroixTuning.com.10.05

JagImaging

MR staff member
It was pretty dam cold out last night but a lot of people still came out. Even the owner of the track was impressed with the turn out. The cold temps were great for the cars and the times some of them were putting down was impressive.

This MRS was really fast.
displayimage.php

Even with the cold temps the track still had traction.
displayimage.php

This Supra was really nice..Didnt see it put down a good run tho..
displayimage.php

Again with the fastest time of the night, the monster GTR..best time was a 6.3..best trap speed was 204.
displayimage.php

Gallery: http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?c=1133

It was pretty dam cold out last night but a lot of people still came out. Even the owner of the track was impressed with the turn out. The cold temps were great for the cars and the times some of them were putting down was impressive.

Again with the fastest time of the night, the monster GTR..best time was a 6.3..best trap speed was 204.
displayimage.php

WOW!! That GT-R is probably the fastest street car in Montreal. Big props to the owner.

His tranny seems to be holding just fine with all that power and all of those drag passes! I wonder what does the haters have to say about that...

come on , its a super car. It's not a civic haha.
A GTR is not a super car. Mind you, I love the GTR and it is retarded fast, but it is not a super car. Also, FYI, they are known to have tranny problems when being launched many times.

That GTR is beyond sick though! That supra is sick too.

Last edited:
His tranny seems to be holding just fine with all that power and all of those drag passes! I wonder what does the haters have to say about that...

Lol...He put like 20 000$ in his tranny...

A stock GTR would have exploded...

Back