Carte réseau on board + Intel Pro 1000 MT dual link
DVDR
Floppy

En bon état, silencieux
merci

220$

prec390.jpg

Est-ce qu'il y a un OS installé?

OP can answer if it has any OS is actually installed.

However most WS390 came with XP Pro license (sticker usually affixed on the machine). Some of the later models had Vista.

If OP does not have the original Dell media, for a reasonable fee, I have a few NEW original Dell Windows XP CDs (which will auto activate with no additional serial needed on these DELL machines). No, this is NOT a cracked copy, they are the original OEM CDs with the OEM files built in for auto SLA activation.

And for those who want Windows 7, I do have a custom modified Dell WS390 BIOS, which includes the usual DELL SLIC signature. Allowing you to use an original DELL OEM Windows 7 CD, with auto-activation due to SLIC digital certificate and SLIC 2.1 match. And I have a few new Windows 7 Professional Dell OEM CDs.

Very nice and solid machine, with a nice price (Hey the Intel Pro 1000MT Dual adapter is worth at least half the asking price alone).

Cheers

Thanks Emporium,

effectivement une licence de Windows XP 32 Pro vient avec. Je donne une copie du disque OEM mais c'est complètement légal. Idéal comme desktop normal ou comme serveur.

merci!

Back